Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Certified Documents

Certified Documents

Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default Certified Documents

I need to supply certified copies of my educational documents to the ACS, but am unsure who I need to aproach to certfy that the copies match the originals.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Martin
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certified Documents

Originally Posted by Wigan Warrior
I need to supply certified copies of my educational documents to the ACS, but am unsure who I need to aproach to certfy that the copies match the originals.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Martin
Safest bet is a solicitor or a JP.

Prices vary for solicitors so best bet is to ring a few. I didn't use a JP but as far as I know you just take all your docements in and they sign them for you.

The best thing to do is put documents in order i.e: copy, original, copy, original.

HTH

wendy
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Martin
We went to the local magistrates court & got them authenticated for free. You, must however supply your own copies & the originals. I would suggest you give your local Magistrates a call and see what they say.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:45 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we did the Magistrates route as well. Payed £8 and got 49 pages certified. Only thing is you have to go into the court in front of the magistrate, which means that you've also got to sit in the waiting room with the type of people you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
Quite an eye opener!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 11:11 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Martin
Try alker and ball on King Street, can't remember what his name was but if you phone them then they will ask the guy. I think offically he says £5 and then £2 each after that although, its a case of "how many have I done - oh well call it £XX". He will usually do them there and then as you wait.
Not a bad job being a solicitor, takes the money off you and put it straight in their pockets - I bet they dont declare that to the tax man!!!

cheers
Old Mar 17th 2006, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice

Originally Posted by frogboy
Try alker and ball on King Street, can't remember what his name was but if you phone them then they will ask the guy. I think offically he says £5 and then £2 each after that although, its a case of "how many have I done - oh well call it £XX". He will usually do them there and then as you wait.
Not a bad job being a solicitor, takes the money off you and put it straight in their pockets - I bet they dont declare that to the tax man!!!

cheers
Thanks frogboy. I'll give them a bell and send the mrs down with the docs.

Cheers,
Martin