Certified docs

Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future
Default Certified docs

Took our TRA stuff down to the local county/magistrates court today, i had asked previously if they could sign them to which the lady said yes, for £8. Well the woman behind the desk looked at me quite blankley, and just said no, she wouldnt even be witness to my husband signing his affidavit. I told her i had asked before, so she went away, came back and said her line manager had said no, we dont do that and neither do the magistrates court downstairs, you have to go to a solicitor. I explained that all we needed was copies certified, but she said they only do it if its a divorce.

So we left her at her kiosk, and went downstairs, to the magistrates bit just to ask, and the nice gentleman said yes, but they can only do it before 9.30 in the morning, when the magistrates are around.

So now we have to go early on Monday so they can do it, all for £8. Its a good job i never arranged for it to be collected by FedEx this afternoon.