Reload this Page >

Certified copies

Wikiposts

Certified copies

Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

stevejohna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certified copies

Can anyone recommend a solicitor in the north east of England that does certified copies? (for TRA)

I've rang a few locally and they don't want to know.

Also, does anyone have any idea of the cost of these.
Somebody told me £40 each which is worrying as i've got ten to do!

Cheers,

Stevejohna
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:07 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

any solicitor should be able to certify copies.

cost me about £20.00 for solicitors time, his arm must have been hurting abit after!

all the best plum
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:08 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: Certified copies

Don't know about any in the northeast but my husband and i had the same problem in London. We ended up calling a solictior who dealt with property and told him that no-one else would do it. He agreed and it costs us £5 per stat dec and £5-10 per stack of papers which is usually 6-20 copies of documents. Hope this is of some help
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

stevejohna is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that, relieved to hear it didn't cost £40 each
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Steve
I'm having the same problem with getting my copies certified.
Most solicitors in my area (Peterborough) don't want to know unless you're already a client of theirs.
I did managed to find one solicitor who will do it for £1 a copy. Others were quoting over £100.
We will go to them once all our references come in.

Gravyman

Originally posted by stevejohna
Thanks for that, relieved to hear it didn't cost £40 each
Old Mar 20th 2004, 12:31 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone recommend a solicitor in the north east of England that does certified copies? (for TRA)

Cheers,

Stevejohna
hi steve got all mine signed by a solicitor for a bottle of archers(over 30 copies)friend is a secetary working there!but she also informed me that i could get them done by the local magistrates court for nothing as well! apparently you should phone for an appointment with the magistrate and they will sign them all. i hope this is the case well worth a try
Old Mar 20th 2004, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Cheers,
Stevejohna
Got my stuff certified by the local magistrate for FREE. Just phoned up the Magistrates Court to make an appointment and they stamped, signed everything as a true copy.
Old Mar 20th 2004, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Caroline G
Got my stuff certified by the local magistrate for FREE. Just phoned up the Magistrates Court to make an appointment and they stamped, signed everything as a true copy.
Hi Caroline
This may be a silly question but did you make the copies or did they make them at the Magistrates Court.

Thanks
Graham
Old Mar 20th 2004, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Gravyman
Hi Caroline
This may be a silly question but did you make the copies or did they make them at the Magistrates Court.

Thanks
Graham
I took our first lot for TRA to our local magistrate and I had them all copied and clipped together with the original. It made his life very easy therefore didn't charge anything. Over 30 copies, so I don't think he would have appreciated copying them too. The next lot I took to local solicitor and he did them all for £10.
Old Mar 20th 2004, 5:29 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Caroline

Thanks
Graham
if your in doubt ask! just take your statements and affadavit`s to your local co op and photo copy em oh yeah and don`t forget to get 2 lot`s done like i did
Old Mar 21st 2004, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Hi Caroline

Thanks
Graham
I did all the photocopying first.