Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Central Scotland Meet end of June

Central Scotland Meet end of June

Old May 28th 2006, 8:45 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Central Scotland Meet end of June

Hello,

Anybody up for one, please see the meet up bit for details, we are currently trying to think of somewhere to meet, with the kids in tow i think
Old May 28th 2006, 8:59 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Central Scotland Meet end of June

Deffinately up for it! Do i have to bring the Missus?

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hello,

Anybody up for one, please see the meet up bit for details, we are currently trying to think of somewhere to meet, with the kids in tow i think
Old May 28th 2006, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hello,

Happy to meet up if not too far away. We live just outside Glasgow so keep us posted if meet definitely going to go ahead. Hopefull of going to Perth in January. Will need to bring kids too!!
Old May 28th 2006, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

I am still trying to think of decent places we could go to! It is making me worry slightly about the class of place we frequent that I can't suggest we go to any of them! :scared:
Karen
Old May 28th 2006, 11:11 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Karen and Iain
I am still trying to think of decent places we could go to! It is making me worry slightly about the class of place we frequent that I can't suggest we go to any of them! :scared:
Karen

Karen, know what you mean, am stumped , I think it just goes to prove how Scotland is so NOT family friendly
Old May 28th 2006, 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Deffinately up for it! Do i have to bring the Missus?
Yes you bloody well do, i need some intellectual conversation
Old May 28th 2006, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by kozzae
Happy to meet up if not too far away. We live just outside Glasgow so keep us posted if meet definitely going to go ahead. Hopefull of going to Perth in January. Will need to bring kids too!!

Hope you can make it, I've been to a few meets, and have had to travel a wee bit, but their definately worth it
Old May 29th 2006, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
if its in Glasgow we might just get the train through and have a wee half pint shandy
shut up Margaret no slagging lol

looking forward to this meet so anybody any idea's where to meet anywhere except a coffee shop lol

Billy & Vicki
Old May 29th 2006, 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
if its in Glasgow we might just get the train through and have a wee half pint shandy

Billy & Vicki

A bucket mare like
Old May 31st 2006, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
Any more takers for our wee meet it is looking like Glasgow there must be somewhere even a hotel bar where we can meet and have a blether and a bite to eat or there must be a pub in Glasgow that lets in kids while you eat

Billy & Vicki
Old May 31st 2006, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Ballyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant future

Hi
Any more takers for our wee meet it is looking like Glasgow there must be somewhere even a hotel bar where we can meet and have a blether and a bite to eat or there must be a pub in Glasgow that lets in kids while you eat

Billy & Vicki

Sounds good to us, just wherever in Glasgow, as long as we're free we'll be there.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi
There must be somewhere to have a wee meeting and a good blether there is always hartill services lol come on i can give give suggestions for Edinburgh but nor Glasgow so can you lot give us a idea apart from Margaret's hoose

Billy & Vicki
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Ballyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant futureBallyharry01 has a brilliant future

Hi
There must be somewhere to have a wee meeting and a good blether there is always hartill services lol come on i can give give suggestions for Edinburgh but nor Glasgow so can you lot give us a idea apart from Margaret's hoose

Billy & Vicki
The meeting place could be in a place called November in Princess Square, Glasgow. It's a nice pub/food place. ??
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ballyharry01

i am happy with that how does everyone else feel

Billy
Old Jun 1st 2006, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

Hi Ballyharry01

i am happy with that how does everyone else feel

Billy

Sounds fine. We're only 20 minutes away by car. What date are you thinking about?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.