Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Central London Meet - Sunday March 13

Wikiposts

Central London Meet - Sunday March 13

Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Central London Meet - Sunday March 13

Hi guys,it was really nice to meet everyone yesterday,had a great time,sorry that we didnt get round everyone,maybe next time.
Thanks neil,great place for the meet.

tracey
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

hi guys,

thanks a million for yesterday, we had a great day!!! it was wonderfull meeting everybody. sorry we didn't get around the table.

john & netta, brisbane is winking at us, we are going to start researching it more, i promise to keep you informed. thanks for all of your advise!

thanks neil for arranging it, indigo you are wonderful!
hope to see you all soon

kate & derek.
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kateandderek
hi guys,

thanks a million for yesterday, we had a great day!!! it was wonderfull meeting everybody. sorry we didn't get around the table.

john & netta, brisbane is winking at us, we are going to start researching it more, i promise to keep you informed. thanks for all of your advise!

thanks neil for arranging it, indigo you are wonderful!
hope to see you all soon

kate & derek.

Chris said that J & N was talking to you guys about Brisbane let us know what you think...when we first started to look into moving to Oz we was looking at Perth and changed our minds.

Keep us posted

Sue & Chris
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

LOL: you will submit. You will go to Brisbane. Submit. Submit. Submit.
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

hi sue,
derek really enjoyed speaking to chris, as they both have similar jobs and the same worries.
we are going to look into brisbane because of the up and coming development and all those buildings will need painting and roofing!!! also i have been looking at houses and you seem to get more for your money in brisbane.
we have got nothing to lose!

neil, all i can say john and netta did a great job on selling the place!

kate & derek
Old Mar 13th 2005, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

hi sue,
derek really enjoyed speaking to chris, as they both have similar jobs and the same worries.
we are going to look into brisbane because of the up and coming development and all those buildings will need painting and roofing!!! also i have been looking at houses and you seem to get more for your money in brisbane.

kate & derek

Let us know what kind of area you would like to head for and I`ll send you a list of places that people have kindly recommended to us.

Sue
Old Mar 13th 2005, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi sue,

kate & derek
lol. BRISBANE BRISBANE BRISBANE

tracey
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue2
Let us know what kind of area you would like to head for and I`ll send you a list of places that people have kindly recommended to us.

Sue

hi sue,

from what i have seen this morning, i think we want to be bayside poms
( i know i am irish!!!) we want to be near the sea but within reasonable distance to the centre.
what area are you thinking of?

tracy, what area are you going to ?

kate
Old Mar 14th 2005, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

hi sue,

( i know i am irish!!!) we want to be near the sea but within reasonable distance to the centre.

kate

Got a few in mind...Robina, labrador, Ashmore, Coomera and will now be having a look at Pimpama. We will have a look at Bayside also but was worried it may be a bit quiet need to out there to really know. It all depends on house prices and work also,We`re still a bit at the mo.

Sue
Old Mar 14th 2005, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

hi sue,

kate
Hi kate,
pretty much the same as sue really, we ll have a good look round when we get there,we re thinking the gold coast more than bayside,although we havent ruled it out just yet,we want to have a look first.
It depends on what you want really bayside doesnt really have any beaches as such,and having a 17 yr old daughter we thought that a suburb off the gold coast might be a bit more lively.
We ve got a good book,....where to live on the gold coast by Chantel dunbar
we ve found it very useful,it has over 90 different suburbs in it with all the info that you ll need about them.

tracey.

i
Old Mar 14th 2005, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

I don't know how many people you lot know already out there, but I have a mate who moved out to the Gold Coast about a year ago and loves it (obviously has never been to Melb........no, no, stop it, Neil) . If there's something you'd like to know about the area I'm sure he would be most happy to help. Does anyone want me to contact him to ask him anything?
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

hi sue,
thanks for that, we will get the book and have a proper read.
derek and kate

Hi kate,
pretty much the same as sue really, we ll have a good look round when we get there,we re thinking the gold coast more than bayside,although we havent ruled it out just yet,we want to have a look first.
It depends on what you want really bayside doesnt really have any beaches as such,and having a 17 yr old daughter we thought that a suburb off the gold coast might be a bit more lively.
we ve found it very useful,it has over 90 different suburbs in it with all the info that you ll need about them.

tracey.

i[/QUOTE]
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

sorry tracy that should have being you i was thanking for the book, but thanks to sue as well for the list of places.

hi sue,
derek and kate

Hi kate,

tracey.

i[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry tracy that should have being you i was thanking for the book, but thanks to sue as well for the list of places.

hi sue,
derek and kate

Hi kate,

tracey.

i
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]no problem,maybe neils mate could be of some help,failing that if you want to know anything about a certain area i could look in my book for you,just let me know where.

tracey.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:15 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Phew! Finished work at last and now I'm finally able to post!

What a great meet! Thanks to Neil and everyone who was there and thus contributed to a successful day all around!

Great to meet you all and finally put faces to the names.

Now all I have to do is wait four years and see you all out there!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.