Reload this Page >

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Old Mar 31st 2007, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

frances is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Central Coat Meet-Up?

Hi Jim,

No I didn't end up in the Nightclub unfortunately I felt like I needed a Boogie, I will get there one day and pretend I am 30 something, Mark wanted to come home he was tired, it was good to see you all and great there was so many thanks everyone for coming along it was really good to meet you all, and Caz thanks for coming all that way I will catch up with you next time as didn't get much chance to chat last night sorry, I think my brother lives in a place called Bulwell but I cant find my address book I will let you know, next time perhaps we could meet somewhere in the day with the children and have a picnic. Jim you are so personal asking Jo's weight, you are awful but I like you. Lol C ya everyone Frances
Old Mar 31st 2007, 5:46 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by frances
Hi Jim,

No I didn't end up in the Nightclub unfortunately I felt like I needed a Boogie, I will get there one day and pretend I am 30 something, Mark wanted to come home he was tired, it was good to see you all and great there was so many thanks everyone for coming along it was really good to meet you all, and Caz thanks for coming all that way I will catch up with you next time as didn't get much chance to chat last night sorry, I think my brother lives in a place called Bulwell but I cant find my address book I will let you know, next time perhaps we could meet somewhere in the day with the children and have a picnic. Jim you are so personal asking Jo's weight, you are awful but I like you. Lol C ya everyone Frances
Hey Frances

I wasn't referring to Jo's weight - I was reminding them that we need all the info re the baby when it arrives - sex, weight etc - you know what you women are like for that sort of stuff

Jim
Old Mar 31st 2007, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hey Frances

I wasn't referring to Jo's weight - I was reminding them that we need all the info re the baby when it arrives - sex, weight etc - you know what you women are like for that sort of stuff

Jim
We know Jim we're only teasing.

Jo
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Yes Jim Only teasing you nutter. Francesx
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

HI,

For the next meet has anyone got any suggestions, maybe we could meet at shelley Beach, they have got the benches there on the Seafront and the kids could have a great time on the beach before the winter sets in. What do you think? Francesx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi folks

It was good to meet you all again last night - and some for the first time.

The Terrigal Pub was heaving when we walked past it on the way home!

Frances - did you end up in the nightclub?

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Gill and Jim x

ps Steve - Gill tells me we'll need all the goss in due course - sex, weight and all that.

Well!

No need to wait for due course Jim, I can tell you and Gill now - no sex for a while and I expect I'll be trying to lose the weight forever!

Not sure what you mean by "and all that", bit scared to ask frankly!

Was good to see you all though, and we had fun though again didn't get to chat to all of you but hopefully will do next time. I definitely agree we should meet further North next time as a few had quite a long drive Friday night so it will be our turn next time. I am easy as to when/where, though for all you workers I'm guessing the weekends are the best (and even you shiftworkers get the odd weekend off!)

No news yet. Had a little trouble driving home Fri night due to contractions and had alot on Mon afternoon, in fact thought I might be going into labour Mon night, but false alarm. We have friends over from the UK on Sat so it's a safe bet it'll start then I expect. Will keep you all posted.........

Lots of love,

Jo and Steve xxxxxxx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

I wish you all the best Jo and Steve we will be thinking of you, won't be long now Francesx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

electricbaby27 will become famous soon enoughelectricbaby27 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by frances
Hi Jim,

Hi Frances
Yes I know Bulwell quite well, as I used to work there. Its a small world isn't it? A day time meet for the kids to come would be great for us.

Good luck Jo, you'll be fine, just do it like the Aussies do
Caz
Old Apr 21st 2007, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by electricbaby27
Hi Frances
Yes I know Bulwell quite well, as I used to work there. Its a small world isn't it? A day time meet for the kids to come would be great for us.

Good luck Jo, you'll be fine, just do it like the Aussies do
Caz
Just a quickie to let you all know that Jo had a baby girl on Thursday night/friday morning. Have been away so a bit scetchy on details. Ceser in the end 8lb in weight called Isobel.

Jo Hooper
Old Apr 21st 2007, 9:25 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joho
Just a quickie to let you all know that Jo had a baby girl on Thursday night/friday morning. Have been away so a bit scetchy on details. Ceser in the end 8lb in weight called Isobel.

Jo Hooper
Hello Jo

Thank you for letting us all know. The cork is coming out of the bottle in about 5 minutes

Jim and Gill
Old Apr 21st 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Jo Hooper
Excellent news - please give them our best wishes.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 10:27 am
"At Home"

ekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really nice

Jo Hooper
Fantastic news Steve, I hope jo and Isobel are both well. Kate, the kids and myself wish you all the best of health and wishes. Eamon
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations,

Frances Mark Stephen And Rebeccaxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Jo Hooper
Woops made a boo boo. Name is Maya Isobell Boyd. Been to see her today, bloody gordeous. Mum and dad doing well. Born thursday night.

Jo
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:18 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Woops made a boo boo. Name is Maya Isobell Boyd. Been to see her today, bloody gordeous. Mum and dad doing well. Born thursday night.

Jo
Thanks for clearing that up Jo !

Perhaps you should have taken more water with it!!

Talking of water - what naff weather!!

Jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.