Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really nice
Default Re: Central Coat Meet-Up?

Hi,
Also hoping to soon be in CC- Avoca/Kincumber general area.
Glad to know there are meetups going on
Gaz
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gazzap
Hi,
Also hoping to soon be in CC- Avoca/Kincumber general area.
Glad to know there are meetups going on
Gaz
Swindon - that's where we were. Where are you in Swindon?
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really nice

Originally Posted by it_hooker
Swindon - that's where we were. Where are you in Swindon?
Town Centre/Queens Park mate
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gazzap
Town Centre/Queens Park mate
Ah, we lived in Haydon Wick - near the large ASDA/Walmart.

Good luck with your plans.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

frances is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue,

Unfortunately there isn't much work for whatever you do on the Central coast, and when the jobs do come up loads of people go for them, that is because everyone wants to live and work on the Central coast just like any coastal area not much work available, I have been looking for Admin work for ages only been here 6 months though, so I am working in a nursing home at the moment, having said that if your OH is willing to travel to Sydney or surrounding areas plenty of work there, it would be good to meet up you when you come over where are you living now, and have you any family we come from Chelmsford in essex Speak soon hope this helps Frances
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:03 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by frances
HI everyone,

How many of you are going next friday 30th to the Central Plaza, hope you can all make it, lets have a party Francesx
Hello Frances

Just had a note from Eamon and Kate (from last meet up). They are hoping to be there with another couple from the BE site.

Hopefully Tony and Rita will be coming with us - not confirmed with them yet.

Lovely weather - not!

Jim
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jim'

I think their will be a few of us there hopefully, not having a great time at mo Mark was putting up a bracket for Tumble dryer as we need it now, and he has gone through a water pipe AAAAAggghhhhh, we have had to turn the water off he will have to sort it out tomorrow as the Plumbers want too much money, especially on a sunday, oh well we need a drink c u Friday Francesx :curse:
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:09 am
"At Home"

ekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really nice

I hope to get down without the ankle biters on friday and also get two other new arrivals to go as well. Is it still 7.30 onwards at the crowne plaza. Eamon. ps .Francis -did you get your plumbing sorted out.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Hi Eamon,

Yes it is still 7.30 onwards at the Crown Plaza, and no we had to turn the water off and Mark is going to try and do it himself tonight, his dad was a plumber so he has got some idea, (Hopefully) c u Friday there should be quite a few of us then thats good Frances
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

I am traumatised today and in need of a few stiff ones Friday. My daughter decided that after a row last night (she is 12) she would run away and didnt come home from school. School finishes at 2.30 and usually gets home at 3pm off the bus right outside. By 4pm I am frantic and by 4.30 we have phoned the police. We found her eventually at 5.30 at a friends. I have never shit my pants so much I thought she had missed the bus and walked home only to be picked up by some perv. Feel really bad that I caused this but am glad that she is safe.....

See you all friday.

Jo
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by joho
I am traumatised today and in need of a few stiff ones Friday. My daughter decided that after a row last night (she is 12) she would run away and didnt come home from school. School finishes at 2.30 and usually gets home at 3pm off the bus right outside. By 4pm I am frantic and by 4.30 we have phoned the police. We found her eventually at 5.30 at a friends. I have never shit my pants so much I thought she had missed the bus and walked home only to be picked up by some perv. Feel really bad that I caused this but am glad that she is safe.....

See you all friday.

Jo
Oh no Jo! Glad everything worked out but kids eh!! They know how to put us through the mill.

Anyway - there's no pervs in Umina - we left!!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

HI Jo,

Remind me to tell you the story about my daughter when she was 4 and I went to get her from school and she was not there, I had the police there I was describing what she was wearing and yes I certainly got a few grey hairs that day, kids are a worry bless them Frances
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:26 am
"At Home"

ekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really nice

francis, if hubby can't fix the plumbing- let me know and i'll do it. eamon.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by it_hooker
Oh no Jo! Glad everything worked out but kids eh!! They know how to put us through the mill.

Anyway - there's no pervs in Umina - we left!!
Ah but your still stalking us...

Hows it going, is the house on its way up yet. Do you think you will come back here.

Speak soon and we'll have one or two for you both.

Jo
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by frances
HI Jo,

Remind me to tell you the story about my daughter when she was 4 and I went to get her from school and she was not there, I had the police there I was describing what she was wearing and yes I certainly got a few grey hairs that day, kids are a worry bless them Frances
I will look forward to it.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.