Reload this Page >

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Old Dec 5th 2006, 6:44 am
Just Joined

crosborne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Central Coast Meet-Up?

Hi Guys,

I've had a bit of a look around and I can't seem to find any Central Coast meet ups. What are all you coasties doing? Anyone up for one sometime this month? When/where up for discussion.

Last edited by crosborne; Dec 5th 2006 at 6:56 am.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Central Coat Meet-Up?

Originally Posted by crosborne
Hi Guys,

I've had a bit of a look around and I can't seem to find any Central Coast meet ups. What are all you coasties doing? Anyone up for one sometime this month? When/where up for discussion.
I did try to organise one, but failed miserably.

But if you manage to russle up some interest I'll come.

Jo
Old Dec 5th 2006, 6:51 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Central Coast Meet-Up?

Well that's 2 of us.

C'mon guys...I know you're out there!

Last edited by crosborne; Dec 5th 2006 at 6:56 am.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's 2 of us.

You might want to contact these lot.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...6&page=2&pp=15

Jo
Old Dec 6th 2006, 2:08 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Well that's 2 of us.

Hi Caroline

Yes - but preferably after 18 Jan - family etc visiting over Christmas/New Year.

Have sent you a quick PM

Regards

Jim
Old Dec 6th 2006, 2:09 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joho
You might want to contact these lot.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...6&page=2&pp=15

Jo
Hi Jo

All well over there? How's the house?

Regards

Jim
Old Dec 6th 2006, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Hi Guys,

Let us know when and where and

we'll think of you all while we're in rainy, cold Leicestershire!!

Steve

ps: Mind you, the chocolates good!!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by it_hooker
Let us know when and where and

we'll think of you all while we're in rainy, cold Leicestershire!!

Steve

ps: Mind you, the chocolates good!!
Wonder when you would surface, hows it going up over. Are you coming back, its not been the same without you. Popped into see Terry a few weeks ago for an update.

Jo
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi Jo

All well over there? How's the house?

Regards

Jim
Not bad thanks, getting odds and sods done, you know. Pop over sometime for a coffee. PM me.

Anyone else is also welcome.

Jo
Old Dec 7th 2006, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by joho
Wonder when you would surface, hows it going up over. Are you coming back, its not been the same without you. Popped into see Terry a few weeks ago for an update.

Jo
Well, we now have a house and complete on our building plot next week. And, at long last, I have internet access!! Hooray!!! Just signed a new 12 month contract for my old job - so we're winning!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by it_hooker
Well, we now have a house and complete on our building plot next week. And, at long last, I have internet access!! Hooray!!! Just signed a new 12 month contract for my old job - so we're winning!
I know i am being stupid, but what places come under the area of central coast?, if its near Hervey Bay, we will come
Old Dec 9th 2006, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

I think this is central coast, Sydneyish, at least I hope so as thats where I am.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 6:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katiesel
I know i am being stupid, but what places come under the area of central coast?, if its near Hervey Bay, we will come
New South Wales, sorry
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

tartancarly will become famous soon enoughtartancarly will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all your private messages alerting me to this thread.

Yep, we are up for a meet possibly beginning of January. A family friendly meet would be ideal.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:07 am
Just Joined

It sounds like most of you guys have families, so that sounds sensible. Looking like it's going to be January then...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.