Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Celtic supporters clubs

Wikiposts

Celtic supporters clubs

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celtic supporters clubs

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Not a bad statement for a cellic fan, you are to be comended mate

Will you take my HAND and shake it?

Oh! i hope that Avatar aint a photo of you cause that is one ugly guy

Better than that pish of yours buddy Is that somebody breast feeding on Ally McDuff? lol

Hail Hail
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad statement for a cellic fan, you are to be comended mate

Will you take my HAND and shake it?

Oh! i hope that Avatar aint a photo of you cause that is one ugly guy
Sunny Glesga, are you still there. That fat bas%%%d in the pic must be past it by noo. Met him wance and really nice guy (I'm choking) How far on are you. Been here a month noo and luvin it, luvin it luvin it. Hail hail, keep the faith. I need sum glesga patter as I'm a timmy nae pals the noo. Good luck. No be long noo. Fra
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody answered the original question but found the answer and its NO. Acouple of Irish pubs but more trendy names than Irish
Old Oct 8th 2006, 5:03 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Fra, Your right mate he is well and truly past it noo but i tell you what ( och! you already know) he had you guy`s greeting a few times eh?

Glad to see that your Luvin it, Luvin it over there, wits aw this hail hail and keep the faith mince aboot/ if yae think aboot it, thats how you huvny goat any mates cause you walk on the wrang side eh the road!!!!!

I`m telling you mate yae need to get a grip and Surrender yersel

Hopefully not too long mate till we get the Visa and get over there, sooner rather than later i hope!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by framac
Sunny Glesga, are you still there. That fat bas%%%d in the pic must be past it by noo. Met him wance and really nice guy (I'm choking) How far on are you. Been here a month noo and luvin it, luvin it luvin it. Hail hail, keep the faith. I need sum glesga patter as I'm a timmy nae pals the noo. Good luck. No be long noo. Fra

Last edited by Sunny_Glesga; Oct 8th 2006 at 5:05 am.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 5:25 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure of it's been asked before but are there any Celtic clubs in Melbourne for my hubster??

*pearly*
Old Oct 8th 2006, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

http://media.putfile.com/Celtic-Park_0001
Old Oct 8th 2006, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

parkheads a piggery parkheads a piggery
Old Oct 8th 2006, 7:10 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
Old Oct 8th 2006, 10:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Not sure of it's been asked before but are there any Celtic clubs in Melbourne for my hubster??

*pearly*
http://www.jocksteincscmelbourne.com/
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
funny wee video, im sure they could have found a lot more photos insted of doubling them up. just makes it look as if they couldnt find enough bad photos.
its funny, im never sure where i would rather live next to. both ibrox and parkheed are dumps
Old Oct 8th 2006, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fra, Your right mate he is well and truly past it noo but i tell you what ( och! you already know) he had you guy`s greeting a few times eh?

Glad to see that your Luvin it, Luvin it over there, wits aw this hail hail and keep the faith mince aboot/ if yae think aboot it, thats how you huvny goat any mates cause you walk on the wrang side eh the road!!!!!

I`m telling you mate yae need to get a grip and Surrender yersel

Hopefully not too long mate till we get the Visa and get over there, sooner rather than later i hope!!!!!!!!
Sunny, if any mer huns leave scotland, it will be merr catholic than ireland. Good luck wi the visa. no long noo Fra
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:22 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
Cheers for that one Soapy!!
By the way, your gettin worse!!! ( your extended signature!!! )

*pearly*
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Cheers for that one Soapy!!
By the way, your gettin worse!!! ( your extended signature!!! )

*pearly*
its a line from a tv show and a very funny one
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:30 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

Originally Posted by soapy
its a line from a tv show and a very funny one
Would that be Chewin the Fat/Still Game per chance???
By the way, have you seen the first photo on that website you gave me???!!! Soooooo crap that they've chosen that image - it's one of the things we're tryin to get away from!! I emailed them about it so probobly get a host of abuse from them.
Aww well - YER MAW!!

*pearly*

Last edited by onepearlyb; Oct 9th 2006 at 12:17 am.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 3:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

Would that be Chewin the Fat/Still Game per chance???
By the way, have you seen the first photo on that website you gave me???!!! Soooooo crap that they've chosen that image - it's one of the things we're tryin to get away from!! I emailed them about it so probobly get a host of abuse from them.
Aww well - YER MAW!!

*pearly*
yeh i thought it was a bad photo, i think they thought it was clever