Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Celtic supporters clubs

Wikiposts

Celtic supporters clubs

Old Jul 27th 2006, 10:58 am
Adelaide a go go

kiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Celtic supporters clubs

Originally Posted by weeman111
Hi,it was not great,but we were at Everton game and that was rank!!Strachan has his work cut out this season,Le Guen is a good manager but the crowd at Ibrox turn very quickly on people if things dont go there way.I have a good friend who goes to every Rangers game and he thinks they will produce a better challenge this year and build on that,but they all want immediate success,which I dont think they will get,he has brought in some decent players but if they can gel with whats there I dont know,anyway cmon the hoops!!! Cheers Dave
Le Guen is the great unknown in the SPL this season. Rangers'll either be gash or good. Celtic are determined to bolster their team with ex hibbee neds leaving the way clear for the mighty Jam Tarts to torpedo the lot of yous and take the title this season
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiltedjedi
Le Guen is the great unknown in the SPL this season. Rangers'll either be gash or good. Celtic are determined to bolster their team with ex hibbee neds leaving the way clear for the mighty Jam Tarts to torpedo the lot of yous and take the title this season
A bit early to be on the buckie isn't it ?
Old Jul 27th 2006, 5:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggis supper
A bit early to be on the buckie isn't it ?
no fur a hertz suppoartur
Old Jul 28th 2006, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by framac
Your avator says it all. A lone ranger
You must have been up all nite creating your avatar! Is it an original?
Old Jul 28th 2006, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
You must have been up all nite creating your avatar! Is it an original?
Jim, Hod on a minute. That took me hours as Im quite shit on these new fangled things.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 8:16 am
Adelaide a go go

kiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
no fur a hertz suppoartur
nah tennents super and blue ocean. we leave the buckie for the soapdodgers along the m8
Old Jul 28th 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Jim, Hod on a minute. That took me hours as Im quite shit on these new fangled things.
Me too Framac, hope aw goes well for you in Queensland, maybe see you there soon, I'll be the one wi the Gers top on wi ma 3 bears (sons) in tow wi their's on too. LR
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Me too Framac, hope aw goes well for you in Queensland, maybe see you there soon, I'll be the one wi the Gers top on wi ma 3 bears (sons) in tow wi their's on too. LR
Sorry abt revealing your name Where are you going to. As you probably noticed, its Mackay for us. A wee holiday and suss the place out Only got 2 wee tims as OH won't let me dress daughter in Gods colours
Old Jul 29th 2006, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Not if your OH has anything to say!!!!!!!

Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry abt revealing your name Where are you going to. As you probably noticed, its Mackay for us. A wee holiday and suss the place out Only got 2 wee tims as OH won't let me dress daughter in Gods colours
Aw thats a shame they would look good in blue!
Old Jul 29th 2006, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

coventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud ofcoventrycelt has much to be proud of

Not a bad evening in Brisbane, I attended my first Celtic match over here. We won 4-1 and took our rightful place at the top of the league. Mick O'Malleys was packed, loads of Celtic fans, a mixture of Scots, Irish, and Aussies. No songs containing bigotry or sectarianism were heard all evening, I guess banning the huns was a good idea!

As for the comment about the songs we sing, ie Irish rebels songs, I fail to see how they can be construed as sectarian or bigoted, does that also apply to "Flower of Scotland" as there is no difference betwen that and old Irish freedom songs about days long past (thankfully).

Hail Hail
Old Jul 30th 2006, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coventrycelt
Not a bad evening in Brisbane, I attended my first Celtic match over here. We won 4-1 and took our rightful place at the top of the league. Mick O'Malleys was packed, loads of Celtic fans, a mixture of Scots, Irish, and Aussies. No songs containing bigotry or sectarianism were heard all evening, I guess banning the huns was a good idea!

As for the comment about the songs we sing, ie Irish rebels songs, I fail to see how they can be construed as sectarian or bigoted, does that also apply to "Flower of Scotland" as there is no difference betwen that and old Irish freedom songs about days long past (thankfully).

Hail Hail
Rightful place at the top of the league? I would've thought that the team that has won it the most surely would have more right to the top of the league? In case you canny count its 51 v 40, I'm no mathematician but you've still a bit to go! But well done on winning the league last season and let the battle commence.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 12:19 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Rightful place at the top of the league? I would've thought that the team that has won it the most surely would have more right to the top of the league? In case you canny count its 51 v 40, I'm no mathematician but you've still a bit to go! But well done on winning the league last season and let the battle commence.
You can't expect them to count when they use so much of the small resource of their brains trying to dodge soap.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 12:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
You can't expect them to count when they use so much of the small resource of their brains trying to dodge soap.
its strange mate. i used to get right into these threads, but now im in oz i cant be arsed lol
Old Jul 30th 2006, 12:43 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
its strange mate. i used to get right into these threads, but now im in oz i cant be arsed lol
I'm obviously more bored than you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.