Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Spotting in Perth!

Celebrity Spotting in Perth!

Old Apr 1st 2006, 8:55 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Celebrity Spotting in Perth!

Well, I think I've seen all of Perth's celebs. over the last 2 days.

Friday afternoon I was in the VIP tent at the annual Premiers XI Vs. UWA Vice Chancellor's XI cricket match, rubbing shoulders with Janet Holmes a Court and Dennis Lillee and this morning I was in the pet shop at Whitfords standing behind Kevin Bloody Wilson who was buying shampoo for his scabby dog. Straight up!

I bet no one else can top that!
Old Apr 1st 2006, 10:55 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Celebrity Spotting in Perth!

Originally Posted by renth

Friday afternoon I was in the VIP tent at the annual Premiers XI Vs. UWA Vice Chancellor's XI cricket match, rubbing shoulders with Janet Holmes a Court and Dennis Lillee and this morning I was in the pet shop at Whitfords standing behind Kevin Bloody Wilson who was buying shampoo for his scabby dog. Straight up!

Who are Janet Holmes and Kevin Bloody Wilson ?
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

pazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to all

Kevin "bloody" Wilson is an australian version of Roy "chubby" Brown.
I've got load of his stuff on tape, really funny if you're not easily offended by filth and bad language

Steve.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:06 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
Who are Janet Holmes
Just Australia's richest woman : http://www.abc.net.au/btn/australians/acourt.htm
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what can I say I met Christopher Cazanove once at Harpenden Carnival. Even got a photo somewhere in a box Actually I did meet Robert Holmes a Court once - made him a gin and tonic. I was a lowly secretary in a oil company and he was the bastard who came and clobbered the firm and made me redundant.

You should have kicked her in the shins. I liked that job
Old Apr 1st 2006, 4:39 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pazza
Kevin "bloody" Wilson is an australian version of Roy "chubby" Brown.
I've got load of his stuff on tape, really funny if you're not easily offended by filth and bad language

Steve.
NNiiiiiigggeeeeellllll, the ******* legend. Kevin Bloody Wilson is fantastic, we went to see him last year and I've not laughed so much in ages.

Gill
Old Apr 1st 2006, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Wow, what can I say I met Christopher Cazanove once at Harpenden Carnival. Even got a photo somewhere in a box Actually I did meet Robert Holmes a Court once - made him a gin and tonic. I was a lowly secretary in a oil company and he was the bastard who came and clobbered the firm and made me redundant.

You should have kicked her in the shins. I liked that job
I live next door to Gary and Martin Kemp ex spandau ballets mum and dad been to quite a few party's with them lovely family
Janet
Old Apr 1st 2006, 6:41 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Its not in Perth but i did squeeze the queen mums oranges once!! :scared:

Nev.

Last edited by redlion; Apr 1st 2006 at 6:55 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by redlion
Its ot in Perth but i did squeeze the quenn mums oranges once!! :scared:

Nev.
Did you squeeze Philip's plums too?
Old Apr 1st 2006, 6:57 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
Did you squeeze Philip's plums too?
eeewwwww god no!! it was the queen mum anyway, not the queen and it was about 20 years ago lol

Nev.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 8:26 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I might be able to, if I knew who they all were
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 3:21 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I might be able to, if I knew who they all were
lol - I'm the same! I managed to bump (literally) into Robbie Williams when he was still in Take That in the Arndale centre and not realise who it was until my mates took the piss out of me....
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

i see roy wood of wizard in our local tesco!
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 6:44 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

I live a couple of streets away from Ernie Dingo so see him around a lot.

Jim sat next to Alan Shearer on a flight to Newcastle once. We used to see Steve Cram and Glenn Hoddle on flights as well. We sat next to Kenny Dalgliesh in a bar at La Manga once but we were too drunk to notice.

We saw Dawn French and Lenny Henry a couple of times when we lived in Berkshire. She is much bigger in real life than she looks on the telly.

We saw Brian May getting on a flight that was too full to let us on in LA. He's a very tall chappie, especially with all that hair.

Jane
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:19 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by don544
i see roy wood of wizard in our local tesco!
Fabulous does he still have the beard and long hair

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.