Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Celebrity get me out of here question

Celebrity get me out of here question

Old May 16th 2009, 10:01 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Celebrity get me out of here question

Driving down to the shops yesterday(Kingscliff)....stopped for someone to cross the road and guess who it was........john Hurt. you know the one in the the first Alien film.
Does anyone know why his here?...i was thinking may be its because his in the next celebrity get me out of here.
May be his just on holiday......l
Old May 17th 2009, 12:25 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrity get me out of here question

Originally Posted by the plumber
Driving down to the shops yesterday(Kingscliff)....stopped for someone to cross the road and guess who it was........john Hurt. you know the one in the the first Alien film.
Does anyone know why his here?...i was thinking may be its because his in the next celebrity get me out of here.
They film IACGMOOH in November (somewhere around then anyway) so he's taking his acclimatisation seriously if its for that

I did find this tho.. http://www.urbancinefile.com.au/home...1&s=interviews

Perhaps his dream has come true.
Old May 17th 2009, 1:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a celebrity is for long dead minor 'celebrities' not for top quality actors.
Old May 17th 2009, 1:39 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps he's filming a movie?
Old May 17th 2009, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

kateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'm a celebrity is for long dead minor 'celebrities' not for top quality actors.

yeah. i was channel surfing the other day and watched it for about 2 mins.

they should rename it "i"m a nobody now, get me back on tv"
Old May 17th 2009, 4:26 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I agree it's for celebrity has been's - but I quite like watching it on the odd occasion.

I've watched some who I used to think were fruitloops - and they actually come across as quite funny & normal - and then watched others who I thought were normal, who when they've let their guard down have come across as ratbags and not at all nice

And some of the stuff they've eaten just for a TV show - shows they've needed the money
Old May 17th 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

kateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to all

And some of the stuff they've eaten just for a TV show - shows they've needed the money[/QUOTE]

i've eaten locust and scorpion at a restaurant in london just for the experience

derek
Old May 17th 2009, 4:32 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kateandderek2
i've eaten locust and scorpion at a restaurant in london just for the experience derek
Are you mad!

Do they taste like crispy chicken?

Anytime someone eats something strange they say "tastes like chicken"
Old May 17th 2009, 5:10 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Just wondered .....always see ant and dec in KINGSCLIFF ,they drink in the local surf club......its great when their in ....i'm only the 3rd smallest in the bar.....

Last edited by the plumber; May 17th 2009 at 5:15 am.
Old May 17th 2009, 5:53 am

Just wondered .....always see ant and dec in KINGSCLIFF ,they drink in the local surf club......its great when their in ....i'm only the 3rd smallest in the bar.....
Are you on the KINGSCLIFF tourist board mate
Old May 17th 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Are you mad!

Do they taste like crispy chicken?

Anytime someone eats something strange they say "tastes like chicken"

both were definitely crispy, but can't remember what they tasted like.

look here http://www.archipelago-restaurant.co...rant_home.html for more info.
Old May 17th 2009, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE I'm a Celebrity - I don't know why as I am not in to any other reality show. They may not be in the public eye anymore but in their day some of those in the programme were huge. I used to love Dollar (he is a dick!) That's Life was my FAVOURITE programme when I was a kid and Martina was one of my tennis hero's and she was always lovely when I used to see her at Eastbourne Tennis every year.
Old May 17th 2009, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

watford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant future

must say i love to watch it but cant look at the trials they would make me sick !!!! cant stand timmy or dave
Old May 17th 2009, 12:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Kingscliff Surf Club...bless em...last time we were there the bar staff let us buy fish and chips at the shop across the road and then bring them in and eat them on their deck overlooking the ocean.
Old May 17th 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not too keen on I'm a celebrity but think Ant and Dec are hilarious! Where is I'm a celebrity filmed? Would love to go and have a nosey around. Can you watch them film or do they keep jo public away?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.