Celebration

Old Aug 22nd 2002, 9:33 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Celebration

I'm not pissed you know!

Mrs Baldbutts

Hic!!
Old Aug 22nd 2002, 9:46 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: Celebration

Now i've got Mrs Baldbutts onto this forum,

Can any one tell me how i can get her a post name of her own
She can then ask questions about netball & tampons
(believe it or not I'm serious)

love baldbutts (the non-It guy)
p.s does anyone know the one about me being big Downunder ?
Old Aug 23rd 2002, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by baldbutts:

love baldbutts (the non-It guy)
p.s does anyone know the one about me being big Downunder ?

Hey Baldbutts!

So your big downunder!! A topic Mrs. Baldbutts can tell us about on her post!...will be more interesting than Netball or tampons!

kaff xx
Old Aug 23rd 2002, 7:48 am
Retired *********

pread is an unknown quantity at this point

Mr Baldbutts,

Just get her to click on the 'Register' link near the top of the screen to get her own login id, then you two'll have to do that sign-in/sign-out little dance when you swap seats. Unless you use profiles, and your own cookies are available when you login to Windows. We use Windows ME for me and Mrs pread, works fine. And you won't end up posting messages under Mrs Baldbutt's name, and vice versa. She might end up posting something sensible in your name, we couldn't have that now, could we ?

Cheers,
Paul.

Old Aug 23rd 2002, 2:39 pm
huge,throbbing member

Cheers paul
hey you know a lot about this kinda stuff.Have you ever thought about being a moderator ?
watch out for mrs baldbutts,she,s got a mean righthander (no left thanks to that farming accident)
Old Aug 23rd 2002, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Celebration

(no left thanks to that farming accident) [/QUOTE]

was that when she was kick starting the combined harvester.
oh well at least shes armless
tipper.
Old Aug 23rd 2002, 2:47 pm
huge,throbbing member

[i]Originally posted by tipper:

was that when she was kick starting the combined harvester.
oh well at least shes armless
tipper.
no tommy tippie,that's what made her have to wear wooden legs (real feet mind you-weird)
Old Aug 23rd 2002, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help on the piccy front athough as you can see i still havent mastered the find yer own stuff. God i awill miss this site overnext few days. How sad am i. May have to buy new Pooter over the weekend.

Hugs to one and all- specially Mark Baldbutts- not rude hugsthough although i am sure you'd love all of that (Mark discussed wife swapping after only 1 day of meeting!!- yes- he is that bad in real life!)
Old Aug 23rd 2002, 3:04 pm
huge,throbbing member

Originally posted by NickyTurner:

(Mark discussed wife swapping after only 1 day of meeting!!- yes- he is that bad in real life!)
Yeah,but i wanted to swap mine for a case of VB
Old Aug 23rd 2002, 3:05 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

no tommy tippie,that's what made her have to wear wooden legs (real feet mind you-weird)
hey baldie...paul is THE moderator!!