cds

Old May 10th 2005, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough
Question cds

hi its nicola again i have a few copyed cds and dvds whats the lowdown for taking them over to oz ?

thanks
Old May 10th 2005, 12:00 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cds

Not a problem - take them.

Originally Posted by wayne&mandy
hi its nicola again i have a few copyed cds and dvds whats the lowdown for taking them over to oz ?

thanks
Old May 10th 2005, 12:02 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: cds

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Not a problem - take them.
Do they not check for things like this at their end when going through the containers?

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 12:05 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

They didn't for our shipment. They expect most people to have the odd knocked off copy. As long as you're not smuggling in thousands with a view to selling, I think they turn a blind eye. They're more concerned about the usual suspects - seeds etc.

Originally Posted by Carruss
Do they not check for things like this at their end when going through the containers?

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 12:09 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: cds

Originally Posted by Geordie George
They didn't for our shipment. They expect most people to have the odd knocked off copy. As long as you're not smuggling in thousands with a view to selling, I think they turn a blind eye. They're more concerned about the usual suspects - seeds etc.
Cool!

Do they have a problem with this in Oz. I very rarely go to a market etc but when we do there are people selling copied DVD's openly and you can tell they are crap just by looking at them!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 12:17 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

I live in Glebe - our local market consists of book stalls (many, many, many), chinese massage (the white coats the chaps wear add nothing to the legitimacy of that outfit), inscence/dream catcher/new age gubbins stalls and food. The one at the Rocks and the Opera House consits of tourist tat at extortinate (comparitively!) rates. But then you head to Paddy's Markets on a Thursday or at the weekend ... That's where the plastic wares, cheap sunglasses and dodgy CDs live. S' far as I can tell.

GG

Originally Posted by Carruss
Cool!

Do they have a problem with this in Oz. I very rarely go to a market etc but when we do there are people selling copied DVD's openly and you can tell they are crap just by looking at them!

R.