Reload this Page >

CDR help, please.please.please.

CDR help, please.please.please.

Old Dec 13th 2006, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

wilsorinio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CDR help, please.please.please.

Hi there.

I'm currently working on my CDR and finding it a bit daunting to say the least. I have served my time as an Electronic Enginner (HND). I have started to write my career episodes however i'm worried that i'll mess it up. I have visited the websitemay times and downloaded the guide, but feel it would be better with a few examples.

Does anyone have any examples of any CDR's that I could browse at just to get a feel for the whole thing? Even if personal details are edited.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 8:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CDR help, please.please.please.

Originally Posted by wilsorinio
Hi there.

I'm currently working on my CDR and finding it a bit daunting to say the least. I have served my time as an Electronic Enginner (HND). I have started to write my career episodes however i'm worried that i'll mess it up. I have visited the websitemay times and downloaded the guide, but feel it would be better with a few examples.

Does anyone have any examples of any CDR's that I could browse at just to get a feel for the whole thing? Even if personal details are edited.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
....and of course you wouldn't be planning to use anyone else's examples as your own work, would you.......
Old Dec 13th 2006, 9:11 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
....and of course you wouldn't be planning to use anyone else's examples as your own work, would you.......

OOH polly i love it when your like that

hehehe
Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

wilsorinio is an unknown quantity at this point

I have my own examples thank-you very much, I was just asking to see layout etc.

Ask for a little bit of help and all you get is cheek!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilsorinio
I have my own examples thank-you very much, I was just asking to see layout etc.

Ask for a little bit of help and all you get is cheek!
Actually there have been people around here recently trying to buy CDR examples to pass off as their own - which is illegal and tantamount to visa fraud. Now do you see why I am a bit cautious?

Can't help with layout I'm afraid, but maybe someone else can