Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cats Due Vaccinations Soon - What Do They Need?

Cats Due Vaccinations Soon - What Do They Need?

Old Sep 21st 2006, 7:38 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cats Due Vaccinations Soon - What Do They Need?

My two cats are due their annual boosters in November and I was wondering if there's anything we should be adding to the mix considering they will hopefully be moving to Oz with us next July/August?

If we mention this to our vet, is he likely to know what is required? Or can anyone else advise what their cats had?

Thanks
Old Sep 21st 2006, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

liver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cats Due Vaccinations Soon - What Do They Need?

Originally Posted by herrchook
My two cats are due their annual boosters in November and I was wondering if there's anything we should be adding to the mix considering they will hopefully be moving to Oz with us next July/August?

If we mention this to our vet, is he likely to know what is required? Or can anyone else advise what their cats had?

Thanks
hi we've just had our 4 done - full innocs and boosters, cats need to be microchipped and needd to be wormed and deflead!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by herrchook

Thanks
I wouldn't trust your own vet but ring the shipping company or to make 100% sure check with the main Oz quarantine website, with dogs they CANNOT have the Lepto part of the vaccine, so I'd hold off until you know for sure.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 5:09 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys. Will get in touch with one of the carriers and find out for sure.

Gill