Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cathay Pacific - how much do they charge 4 xcess baggage?

Cathay Pacific - how much do they charge 4 xcess baggage?

Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of
Default Cathay Pacific - how much do they charge 4 xcess baggage?

Am starting to worry that we will be over our 60kg limit with the suitcases... does anyone know how much Cathay Pacific charge per kg?
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:19 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cathay Pacific - how much do they charge 4 xcess baggage?

It's always open to a bit of negotiation at the airport but I would expect the full rate to be something like GBP30 / kilo!

Most airlines calculate the cost for each kilo as 1% of the full first class fare for the journey...hence the reason its so exe!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:31 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cathay Pacific - how much do they charge 4 xcess baggage?

Originally Posted by homewardbound
Am starting to worry that we will be over our 60kg limit with the suitcases... does anyone know how much Cathay Pacific charge per kg?
You mean my MiL? She just pays for a normal seat