cathay pacific

Old May 1st 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all
Angry cathay pacific

As anyone got a phone number or email address for cathay pacific. I am trying to ask them about extra bagage allowence.
I have tried there website and phone there numbers they have given but hardley no one speaks english and i have had no reply to a email i sent them...just hitting brick wall..thanks
Old May 1st 2007, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Fenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: cathay pacific

My wife flew Cathay Pacific when she moved from Oz to the UK 3 years ago...Worst experience i her life, she got bumped to first class, when she asked for a glass of water, they brought a glass they had filled from the bathroom sink
Old May 1st 2007, 10:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippie74
As anyone got a phone number or email address for cathay pacific. I am trying to ask them about extra bagage allowence.
I have tried there website and phone there numbers they have given but hardley no one speaks english and i have had no reply to a email i sent them...just hitting brick wall..thanks
Very very unlikely to get it. I wrote to their UK Customer Services 4 years ago and they eventually granted it, but I've not seen any posters on here get the extra with Cathay for at least 3 years now.
Old May 1st 2007, 10:39 am
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fenton
My wife flew Cathay Pacific when she moved from Oz to the UK 3 years ago...Worst experience i her life, she got bumped to first class, when she asked for a glass of water, they brought a glass they had filled from the bathroom sink
Bumped to first class? Yeah, bummer
Old May 1st 2007, 12:19 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Very very unlikely to get it. I wrote to their UK Customer Services 4 years ago and they eventually granted it, but I've not seen any posters on here get the extra with Cathay for at least 3 years now.
We got it last year but only as i used to cut one of the pilots hair and wife served him beer at his local

But if you don't get it at time of booking yr basicly stuffed