Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cathay Flights special deal

Cathay Flights special deal

Old Sep 7th 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Cathay Flights special deal

Hi folks just to let everyone know I have booked my validation flights today. Return flights with Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong. They are offering a great deal at the moment you can have three free internal flights with Qantas just have to pay the airport taxes. We are flying to Melbourne and a flights to see friends in Adelaide and Perth (free almost just a hundred $ for all 4 of us to take these internal flights) and the ticket cost around £800 return for adult and £680 for kids. We paid a little more than hoped because we booked today for flights leaving 18th October otherwise we could have flown for £700 adults but we are taking weekend flights including Kids half term week. Cannot wait to stay in Hong Kong for a few nights as I used to live there 11 years ago.

Hope this helps someone as they kept the free internal flights quiet at the agent but phoned Cathay Direct and they offered these to me.

Cheryl