Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

caterers in perth

caterers in perth

Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about
Default caterers in perth

aaaaarrrgghhhh...its really going to happen...we're getting married...

after setting a date, changing it, changing it again (damn parents...why do they live on the other end of the world), we've decided to do it on 5 june...which is only 2 1/2 months away i just realised :scared:

it's going to be really casual and low-key, but of course our guests would like to be fed at some stage. we're having the party in a friends backyard (that low-key??? yes, that low-key!!) so i thought for food we could probably best do a buffet-style thing.

there's loads and loads of caterers around in perth, each with their own speciality it seems, but how do i know which one's good?

so, any of you out there that have had to do with caterers in perth - you're ideas please (not just on the ones you'd recommend, but more importantly...the ones to avoid!)

thanks all,

tanja
Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:27 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: caterers in perth

Originally Posted by sunny side up
aaaaarrrgghhhh...its really going to happen...we're getting married...

after setting a date, changing it, changing it again (damn parents...why do they live on the other end of the world), we've decided to do it on 5 june...which is only 2 1/2 months away i just realised :scared:

it's going to be really casual and low-key, but of course our guests would like to be fed at some stage. we're having the party in a friends backyard (that low-key??? yes, that low-key!!) so i thought for food we could probably best do a buffet-style thing.

there's loads and loads of caterers around in perth, each with their own speciality it seems, but how do i know which one's good?

so, any of you out there that have had to do with caterers in perth - you're ideas please (not just on the ones you'd recommend, but more importantly...the ones to avoid!)

thanks all,

tanja

Dont know which ones to avoid in my opinion but Grinners do ok but Mustard Catering would be my first choice.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Siren
Dont know which ones to avoid in my opinion but Grinners do ok but Mustard Catering would be my first choice.

you wouldnt have a website for them, would you? (cant find 'em in yellow pages)

tanja
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:11 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunny side up
you wouldnt have a website for them, would you? (cant find 'em in yellow pages)

tanja

For you of course I do.... Mustard Catering
Old Mar 15th 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

suecroft will become famous soon enoughsuecroft will become famous soon enough

Alternatively - wait til we get there ( 19th April)
My hubby is a chef ( Rosette standard) and we are looking to set up on our own. Worth a chat !!

Sue
Old Mar 15th 2005, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road

Mustard is the way to go.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:54 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Where are you getting married?

If you haven`t decided, could I suggest hiring a boat (or three) at Mandurah and getting married on the Inlet.... it`s like a little ocean and it has wild dolphins, and if you`re lucky they may visit you on the way out or in, like they did with us. Only problem was the windy day. We got a celebrant in Mandurah to marry us.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

hi stormz,

we're actually having the ceremony in a friends backyard too - a family friend of my almost-husband will marry us.
the boat sounds like a great idea, but whenever we go out on a boat we both end up looking green and hanging over the side...not really the thing for us, i'm afraid...

thanks!

tanja
Old Mar 16th 2005, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough

try Good Mood Food - excellent personal service

www.goodmoodfood.com.au