Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cat sitter - Perth NOR

Cat sitter - Perth NOR

Old Mar 14th 2011, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cat sitter - Perth NOR

My mum's sick so I'm doing a quick trip back in a couple of weeks. Husband's away on business at the time.

Anyone know any cat sitters? I'm looking for someone to come in every day or two to feed them and clear up the poo.

Costs? There are 4 cats, so I'm thinking this'll be cheaper than a cattery and will give them more space to run around.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cat sitter - Perth NOR

Have any of your neigbours got teenage children that will do it for some pocket money.Hope your Mum is ok.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Perth gumtree?

Are you wanting the house sat on too or just the cats???
Old Mar 14th 2011, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

Just the cats. We left bowls of foods when we went away for the weekend and that was fine, so just need somebody to drop by to feed them every 2/3 days.

Thinking about it, one of my gym friends has a teenage daughter who drives so I'll mention it to her on Wednesday. Only neighbourhood teenager I know of is the boy next door, but don't know the family well enough to know how responsible he is.

Oh, and thanks irishbloo. I'm sure she'll be fine, but the sick/ageing parent issue is not one that's going away, unfortunately.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 11:20 am
meh
Just Joined

meh is an unknown quantity at this point

http://perthpetpals.com.au i have used her before she is lovely.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear your Mum's not well

I'm happy to feed them for you.

Alison x
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Alison, that's lovely.

And also thanks to elsie3 who PM'd me.

Maybe there's a business opportunity here.........
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meh
http://perthpetpals.com.au i have used her before she is lovely.
And thanks for that too - bookmarked for future reference!