Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cat lovers Sunny Coast HELP!

Cat lovers Sunny Coast HELP!

Old Jan 5th 2010, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cat lovers Sunny Coast HELP!

We have been adopted by a very sweet young tabby which has been with us for nearly a week. I had hoped neighbours would come and claim it but it's not looking likely now. It has been well loved as it is very affectionate and fearless, but it was starving when it found us.

We can't keep it for several reasons. My partner does not like cats being one, plus we are in a bird sanctuary here and can't keep it locked up for much longer.

It has to go to the pound and will no doubt be destroyed if I can't find it a home urgently.

It is very pretty and clean, uses a dirt box. It is very loving and would make a wonderful pet.

If anyone can take it I can bring it anywhere along the coast. I also will help pay costs, as it does need to be neutered. Can anyone please help?
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice
Default Re: Cat lovers Sunny Coast HELP!

Cant help you with a home, but have you taken it to vet to have it checked for a microchip? He might have a home already
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone who chipped him would also have chopped him I think!

Sorry, not a good joke. I really don't believe anyone would get him chipped without neutering though, as you have to neuter to register them with the council.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Jarvl will become famous soon enoughJarvl will become famous soon enough

Could you take it here:

http://www.sippycreek.com.au/index.html

Originally Posted by quercus
We have been adopted by a very sweet young tabby which has been with us for nearly a week. I had hoped neighbours would come and claim it but it's not looking likely now. It has been well loved as it is very affectionate and fearless, but it was starving when it found us.

We can't keep it for several reasons. My partner does not like cats being one, plus we are in a bird sanctuary here and can't keep it locked up for much longer.

It has to go to the pound and will no doubt be destroyed if I can't find it a home urgently.

It is very pretty and clean, uses a dirt box. It is very loving and would make a wonderful pet.

If anyone can take it I can bring it anywhere along the coast. I also will help pay costs, as it does need to be neutered. Can anyone please help?
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jarvl
I just phoned them, thanks for the tip. They have a three months waiting list for places as it's kitten season.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Jarvl will become famous soon enoughJarvl will become famous soon enough

I just phoned them, thanks for the tip. They have a three months waiting list for places as it's kitten season.
Ah that's a shame, will ask around for ideas...
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

Anyone who chipped him would also have chopped him I think!

Sorry, not a good joke. I really don't believe anyone would get him chipped without neutering though, as you have to neuter to register them with the council.
In our council, you can register without neutering - you just pay a higher registration fee. But yes, the chances are lower.

Its still worth looking into
Old Jan 6th 2010, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Ah, councils must have different policies then. He has not been reported missing at the pound. I have reported finding him.

Jarvl, please do ask around. I have offered him on freecycle too.