Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cat Boarding/Catteries in Northern Suburbs Perth?

Cat Boarding/Catteries in Northern Suburbs Perth?

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 1:25 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cat Boarding/Catteries in Northern Suburbs Perth?

We are going back to England for a visit later in the year and need our cats to go in a cattery or boarding place (whatever they call them here)

Just wondering if anyone has done this and if they can recommend anywhere in the Northern burbs of Perth? (Within a 15km radius of Joondalup if poss)

Any info would be greatly appreciated
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cat Boarding/Catteries in Northern Suburbs Perth?

There's one out behind Hocking on the back roads from Pinjar Rd to Sydney Road.

Go down Trichet Rd (heading East), then take a right and it's about 200m on the left.

I'll try and get a name & number on my way to work on Wednesday.

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 2:44 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
There's one out behind Hocking on the back roads from Pinjar Rd to Sydney Road.

Go down Trichet Rd (heading East), then take a right and it's about 200m on the left.

I'll try and get a name & number on my way to work on Wednesday.

Thanks 3 legs
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Perthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
We are going back to England for a visit later in the year and need our cats to go in a cattery or boarding place (whatever they call them here)

Just wondering if anyone has done this and if they can recommend anywhere in the Northern burbs of Perth? (Within a 15km radius of Joondalup if poss)

Any info would be greatly appreciated
My cats can recommend Katies Kattery
36 Gibbs Road, Nowergup, WA 6032
p: (08) 9407 5055
http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/Katies-Kattery
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by Perthine
That's great thanks!

If your cats can recommend it, it must be good

I will ring them in the morning
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Perthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
That's great thanks!

If your cats can recommend it, it must be good

I will ring them in the morning
But I must say, it was last year, so I hope things didn't change.
You can have a look before you book. That's what we did.

Have a nice holiday, you and your cats
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

How about seeing if you can find a petminder this way they can live in someones home and get 24 hour cuddles and care
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:21 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

My cat enjoys her visits to the "Northern Districts Cattery" at 160 Pinjar Road, Wanneroo: www.ndcattery.com.au Ph: 93061312

Cats have individual outdoor runs connected to their "room". Staff are friendly.

Gina
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Katies Kattery is a really good place - it looks lovely and the cats don't look stressed [mind you when does a cat EVER look stressed?]. My cat's been there a few times and I have no complaints. It's up Wanneroo Road, about a km past the turn-off for Clarkson.

They do get booked up very quickly though.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

DON'T take it to Aberdale boarding home, our cat survived the flight, quarentine and everything and then died after 1 week at that place!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrispy
DON'T take it to Aberdale boarding home, our cat survived the flight, quarentine and everything and then died after 1 week at that place!
Ooh, I am so sorry How could this happen?

Where ist this Aberdale boarding home? I haven't heard about it.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh, I am so sorry How could this happen?

Where ist this Aberdale boarding home? I haven't heard about it.
On the corner of the Tonkin Highway and Orong/Welshpool rd, what was ven worse was that they hadn't even noticed that the other cat we have who was in with the one who died was also sick, we rushed her to the vet across the road) where they gave her antibiotics and then we cared for her at home where she made a full recovery, if only they had noticed the other one was sick he might have survived... anyway, now we have found a great place to take her. One tip is to ask the local vets which they think is a good place and probably better to choose a place that just does cats.
#
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrispy
On the corner of the Tonkin Highway and Orong/Welshpool rd, what was ven worse was that they hadn't even noticed that the other cat we have who was in with the one who died was also sick, we rushed her to the vet across the road) where they gave her antibiotics and then we cared for her at home where she made a full recovery, if only they had noticed the other one was sick he might have survived... anyway, now we have found a great place to take her. One tip is to ask the local vets which they think is a good place and probably better to choose a place that just does cats.
#
That' really sad.
Katies Kattery does only cats which I prefer too.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 3:15 pm

Really sorry to hear about your cat Chrispy. I definitely won't be going there
Old Jun 24th 2008, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Katies Kattery is a really good place - it looks lovely and the cats don't look stressed [mind you when does a cat EVER look stressed?]. My cat's been there a few times and I have no complaints. It's up Wanneroo Road, about a km past the turn-off for Clarkson.

They do get booked up very quickly though.
That sounds ideal. I will ring them in the morning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.