Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

casual employment

casual employment

Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: casual employment

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
I would contact the tax office to ask if tax is being paid & also the Super company to ensure that contributions are in fact going in. You should have had some contact from the Super fund by now, so should have a reference number.
Is this a small company or a national one?
Thanks Sally. I already have a super fund and ive given the company the information so will have to contact them next week. Its a franchise but my boss is the nephew of the top guy.

Originally Posted by Reedy
Good advice Sal...

I think from the begining of the thread that it is a franchise of a multinational is that right Sue?
Hi Reedy yes its a franchise but the original franchisee gave it back to the company in Feb hence the nephew.

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
In that case, I would also consider contacting the head office if you are failing to get anywhere with the manager/owner/franchisee
Originally Posted by Carbery
If your spelling is anything to go by you have a long career ahead in fast food
someone got outta bed on the wrong side or needs to learn text, ass.

suexx
Old Jun 14th 2010, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
If your spelling is anything to go by you have a long career ahead in fast food
Somewhat unnecessary!
Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sue, my husband is a retail store manager & is happy to advise you of the law etc if he can, so feel free to pm if you need more help/advice.
Lots of luck
Old Jun 14th 2010, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Sally, i'm going to give the tax office a call tomorrow and see if i've paid any tax for the last 10 weeks so will defo be taking you up on the offer xx