Reload this Page >

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Are we at RSL tomorrow??
or are we trying Ettamogogh..or am I totally confused....
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all....mmmm Ettamogah sounds good...But I won't be seeing you all tomorrow as I have a previous engagement (meet up) so have a great day and I will see you all next Tues.
Cheers Sharon x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ShazC
Hi all....mmmm Ettamogah sounds good...But I won't be seeing you all tomorrow as I have a previous engagement (meet up) so have a great day and I will see you all next Tues.
Cheers Sharon x
I wont be there tomorrow either.... My sister is over and wants to "do Manly" so we will be paddling and sandcastle building!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:16 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Katherined0
I wont be there tomorrow either.... My sister is over and wants to "do Manly" so we will be paddling and sandcastle building!
I won't be there today either so see you all next week
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'm definitely up for the Ettamogah another time, but I won't be there today either. Looks like you'll only need a small table Soma!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

No worries, I shouldn't be going away. In laws arrive in 2 days and I have so much to do.
I am going to RSL 2night for the Easter Raffle, if anyone wants to come.

May or may not c u all next week... depending on what sightseeing adventure we are up to.

Jo
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:59 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hi are we meeting tomorrow 25/03 if so where are we meeting????

Posh
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I won't be around, as I've made other arrangements today. See you all soon, and hope everyone had a good Easter.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all I won't be coming today either ...see you all next week. Hope the easter bunny brought you all heaps of choccies ...how many kids were bouncing off the walls???
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:57 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Hi guys I'm not coming today as I have a mountain of washing from our weekend away so see you next week.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

Not around either as we have visitors..
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Just to say I wont be there 1st April as I'm going to the FTC meet at Eden Gardens. K
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Me too.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Anyone going to be there tomorrow -- 8th April. We will be....

Just wondering if we need a wet-weather plan??? Maybe the soft play at the sports hall behind the RTA ~ cant remember what it's called!

Any thoughts?
K
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, we will be around too but will be a little late as there is a teachers strike at Maggie's school until 11:00.

Heard that it is raining all week until Thursday.

Soft play is called Playland. Strongly suggest that if this is going to be our plan of action for tomorrow that a table is reserved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.