Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Case Officers' request's...

Case Officers' request's...

Old Mar 24th 2006, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default Case Officers' request's...

Afternoon Everyone...another constructive day on site completed and blimey do I need some Aussie vibes...While sat drinking me cuppa earlier I was thinking what is it that C/O's request when they sometimes do ask towards the end of a application?? has anyone had the pleasure of this?? Is it Family questions? Health? Work? Does passing the TRA mean anything to a C/O?? or do they still grill you on your work experience?..TTFN
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default Re: Case Officers' request's...

Originally Posted by SBUK
Afternoon Everyone...another constructive day on site completed and blimey do I need some Aussie vibes...While sat drinking me cuppa earlier I was thinking what is it that C/O's request when they sometimes do ask towards the end of a application?? has anyone had the pleasure of this?? Is it Family questions? Health? Work? Does passing the TRA mean anything to a C/O?? or do they still grill you on your work experience?..TTFN
From what i have been told by my agent as i have gone with them they make sure the co has everthing req with app form so nothing else should be req they should just issue the visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!unless there is something on your meds or pcc that thay req further info for
Old Mar 24th 2006, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

micged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SBUK
Hi we got asked to provide more information about my work despite having used an agent and been told we had included everything. They also wanted payslips for the previous 3 years!!!! Which we just don't have. Anyway sent them some stuff - no idea if it will be enough.
Michelle
Old Mar 24th 2006, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reply's.. if you don't mind I'll bump it for the Aussie's later as they're probaly the ones who have had the 'call'
Old Mar 24th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by micged
Hi we got asked to provide more information about my work despite having used an agent and been told we had included everything. They also wanted payslips for the previous 3 years!!!! Which we just don't have. Anyway sent them some stuff - no idea if it will be enough.
Michelle
Did they ask for this before the med requests or at the same time? I've had med and pcc requests today and I'm wondering if that's it now or will they still ask for more.
Cheers.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by micged
Michelle
what did your agent say about them requesting more stuff as we are on the understanding that his expert knowledge what we are paying a fortune for is to stop this from happening to save some time?You must be a bit p***ed off about this
Old Mar 25th 2006, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

micged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by upthehammers
what did your agent say about them requesting more stuff as we are on the understanding that his expert knowledge what we are paying a fortune for is to stop this from happening to save some time?You must be a bit p***ed off about this
All they said was 'this sometimes happens' yep we we pissed of and even now they won't say for definate that we have sent everything they need. They are just hedging their bets. In retrospect we probably wouldn't use agents again but at the time they held our hands through the initial stages.
Michelle