Default case officer

just wondering if anyone has heard of a case officer called ******** *********
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: case officer

Originally posted by matt&sue
just wondering if anyone has heard of a case officer called ****** *********
Did you email Adelaide and he replied,if so he might not be your Case Officer as he replied to my email as well,but when i rung up Adelaide two nights ago, eventually i got through to a very polite lady[makes a change]who after giving her my Reference number and being put on hold for god knows how long,she gave me my Case Officers name and email address.I emailed her straight away but still waitng for a reply.Cheers
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:08 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

just wondering if anyone has heard of a case officer called ***** *******

No but i which i had......lol

love boomie
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

matt&sue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by thfc
Did you email Adelaide and he replied,if so he might not be your Case Officer as he replied to my email as well,but when i rung up Adelaide two nights ago, eventually i got through to a very polite lady[makes a change]who after giving her my Reference number and being put on hold for god knows how long,she gave me my Case Officers name and email address.I emailed her straight away but still waitng for a reply.Cheers
we are using an agent this is the name she gave me when i asked her if we had a case officer
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:43 pm

kevpreece is an unknown quantity at this point

we are using an agent this is the name she gave me when i asked her if we had a case officer

hi matt & sue,

its not proper practice to post your case officers name on here, i thought i should tell you.

the moderator will probably come along and delete your thread.

if it is your case officer then best of luck.

cheers

kev
Old Jan 16th 2004, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Wolves2stayup! will become famous soon enough
Default Getting in touch with Adelaide

When we received an e-mail to say that Adelaide had received our application we were advised not to get in touch with them as this can slow the process down. Is this not the normal message to everyone?

Sam and Paul
Old Jan 16th 2004, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Getting in touch with Adelaide

Originally posted by Wolves2stayup!
When we received an e-mail to say that Adelaide had received our application we were advised not to get in touch with them as this can slow the process down. Is this not the normal message to everyone?

Sam and Paul
Hi sam and paul it is the normal message to everyone , but when your close to 8.5 months down the line it's hard not to
Old Jan 16th 2004, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

I know what you mean and we are only 4 months down then line, so I'm taking it, that it's a rule worth breaking!!!! Has anyone found out anything worth breaking the rule for?
Old Jan 16th 2004, 6:40 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what you mean and we are only 4 months down then line, so I'm taking it, that it's a rule worth breaking!!!! Has anyone found out anything worth breaking the rule for?
Yes! It's the same as most thing in life. Boundaries are set and that stops lots of applicants calling I guess but it doesn't stop me, you have paid $$$ for the application and I feel it's your right to call if you want. We have called twice now and on both occasions they have been most pleasant.

I can see that not calling would give case officers more time and in a perfect world where applications were dealt with on a fairer basis that could work, unfortunatley it all seems like pot luck.

When lifes on hold and everything hinges on the visa how can you not call if you have a question?

..just my opinion

Max
Old Jan 16th 2004, 7:58 pm
Go Banana's !!

Sam and Paul

Yes we were told the same and have so far resisted. In a perfect world we would all abide by this and not contact them and maybe everyones applications would be quicker, but who is to say that would work.
But it is soooooooo hard not to. Have heard it is pot luck and you could seriously piss of your case officer and back to the bottom of the pile you would go.

Warren and I so want this to work that we are Mr and Mrs cautious and would rather wait than piss off the case officer.

That's why we will never be rich - not risk takers. (watched a prog all about the personalities of the rich)

Yes I know this is risky what we are doing, but we are going with some money. We would not be brave enough to go like some with 2 grand to there name. Wish we could be that brave but it's just not in us.

So the result is, we will just sit and wait.................but oh gosh we have been risky and done our Police checks and Meds are booked for Feb (application been in 6 months)..........so you never know these leopards might be changing their spots.

Warren and Jill
:scared:

Old Jan 16th 2004, 8:33 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by ace ventura
Hi sam and paul it is the normal message to everyone , but when your close to 8.5 months down the line it's hard not to

We have foned ASPC and got though to the operator..........there is no way he has to leave the fone to find the application, he had our details to hand too quick....... all info is on comp..... so i can't agree re putting application at the bottom of the pile again as its never removed.

Like everyone on here.....we too have felt anxious I think everyone does until its in black n white no matter how straight forward an application is...... or not!!!

Andy spoke to a really nice bloke who was quite forth coming......enough to put my mind at rest anyway.....

he has told us that the file has been looked at and they have everything they need....... although we have no caseofficer at the momment, we should hear re meds within the next two months....... with a view to getting our visa in may...... which will be 12 months..........

He did say that peeps who ticked a less popular state seemed to get their grant sooner........ thank goodness i ticked 2 boxes.....lol

his last comment was............. you have a big family and laughed..... which confirmed he really was looking at our details....lol

fingers crossed........... its just a matter of time....

love Boomie
xx
Old Jan 17th 2004, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Cheers, think we might wait another couple of months, just to give it a chance and then give them a ring, depends how I'm feeling at the time, don't know how I'll come off the phone, having been told it hasn't been looked at yet!!!

Sam and Paul:scared:
Old Jan 18th 2004, 2:04 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kevpreece
its not proper practice to post your case officers name on here, i thought i should tell you.

the moderator will probably come along and delete your thread.
Kev,

Yes, it's not proper to post names of case officers here. Would appreciate it if people refrained from doing so, and the regulars here report such posts to the moderators when encountered. Thankfully someone did this time.

Peter
Old Jan 18th 2004, 3:28 am
Leo
Brisbane in early 2004

Leo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I am also anxious to find the status of my application. Getting nervous now that it has been 49 weeks since they received and no medical request.

Sent email this week, but got a form reply - wait and your case officer will contact you if needed!! Question is when?

Does anyone know if they just ask for the medicals by mail ONLY or also do send an email also to inform? I am just wondering if they sent a letter but it never reached me.

../Leo
Old Jan 18th 2004, 5:50 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leo
Does anyone know if they just ask for the medicals by mail ONLY or also do send an email also to inform? I am just wondering if they sent a letter but it never reached me.
Leo,

Medical requests for offshore applications (i.e. subclasses that cannot be granted in Australia like the 136 visa) will usually be mailed to the applicant. This is because the offshore medical forms do not exist in soft copy and as such DIMIA cannot expect you to be able to download it off their website.

I won't expect an email from your case officer requesting for your medicals.

Peter