Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cas and Anyas' plot......

Cas and Anyas' plot......

Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Cas and Anyas' plot......

Myself and Anya (Anya4oz) are hoping to arrange a meet in the west of Melbourne - in Williamstown.

Proposed date is Saturday the 14th of May - but this is open to suggestions of course.
Venue - Williamstown Beach from 12 midday.

Apart from the beach, which is clean and safe - there is a covered BBQ area, a park and the Botanical Gardens all withiin a couple of minutes walk, as well as cafes.

Hope to see as many people as possible

Cas and Anya
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:44 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Cas and Anyas' plot......

Bumping up for Bank Holidaying Melburnians to read.

C'mon you lot - anyone who wants to be let off coming along had better get a note from their Mom!

Anya.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

I was only there on Saturday.

Had lunch at the Pelicans Landing Restaurant.

Then sat and watched 4 different wedding parties have their photos taken on the pier.

Great day too

Will check the diary and let you know if we can make it.

Regards
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Laurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really nice

Can't make it this time, because I am not there yet. I will definitely be there for any post-August meets!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 1:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I can make it on 30 Feb
Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Won't be able to make it as am going back to London and Ireland for a month. Got family wedding and christening there to look forward to.

Will have to catch up when I return in June.

Mel
Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:49 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Myself and Anya (Anya4oz) are hoping to arrange a meet in the west of Melbourne - in Williamstown.

Proposed date is Saturday the 14th of May - but this is open to suggestions of course.

Apart from the beach, which is clean and safe - there is a covered BBQ area, a park and the Botanical Gardens all withiin a couple of minutes walk, as well as cafes.

Hope to see as many people as possible

Cas and Anya
We also wont be able to make it as stuck in London
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaykay
I was only there on Saturday.

Had lunch at the Pelicans Landing Restaurant.

Then sat and watched 4 different wedding parties have their photos taken on the pier.

Great day too

Will check the diary and let you know if we can make it.

Regards
http://www.pelicanslanding.com.au/

And you would have been able to see our tennis club (when we are back in Williamstown) from Pelican's Landing!

OzTennis
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by OzTennis

And you would have been able to see our tennis club (when we are back in Williamstown) from Pelican's Landing!

OzTennis
Do you play there, work there or own it !

We pass there a lot on our walk to Nelsons Place from where we live.

When will you be back, do you know yet?

Cas
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:28 am
Merlot

Cas and Anya
Nice choice of date . . . my Birthday

If I can get a stand-by from Heathrow I will be there!!!

Have a fantastic day.

Merlot

Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

OzTennis
I didn't see any tennis club

Must have been facing the wrong way. All I could see was ocean and boats
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:34 am
Account Closed

Is Pelicans Landing the one on the corner, by Ferguson St? ? Thinking about it I thought that was called The Strand (which is opposite tennis courts)

Cas
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Do you play there, work there or own it !

We pass there a lot on our walk to Nelsons Place from where we live.

When will you be back, do you know yet?

Cas
Members. We are always out for 5 weeks of the year so join for that period, date of return not definite but sometime! We own a place on The Strand so have that to go back to and I'll be able to work at the club too.

Have you seen the possums in the trees near the tennis club which people feed? (at dusk and at night)

OzTennis
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Pelican's Landing is on Gem Pier, next to Commonwealth Reserve (where the tennis club is). Coming down the steps of Pelican's (with the water to your right) the tennis club is straight ahead a few hundred yards.

'1 The Strand' is the restaurant with a 'chip shop' next door (Top of the Bay) on the corner of Ferguson St and The Strand. Nelson Place starts right there (at the Cenotaph). Top of the Bay thoroughly recommended!

OzTennis

Last edited by OzTennis; Apr 25th 2005 at 8:58 am.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:07 am
Account Closed

Members. We are always out for 5 weeks of the year so join for that period, date of return not definite but sometime! We own a place on The Strand so have that to go back to and I'll be able to work at the club too.

Have you seen the possums in the trees near the tennis club which people feed? (at dusk and at night)

OzTennis

We have - lovely

We are nearly neighbours - live on Douglas Parade, near Peel St

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.