Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

CARS: Any advice appreciated?

CARS: Any advice appreciated?

Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:51 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default CARS: Any advice appreciated?

Strange question I know but does anyone in Australia know what the cost of a car service would be approx for a SAAB 900i s 1996? I know it is an odd one but I have spent hours searching the web and it is the last question my husband wants answering before he decides whether to ship his baby!!!!!

Jo
Old Sep 7th 2003, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Try emailing Saab http://www.saab.com.au/main/AU/en/index.xml

Would not have thought it was worth shipping, what with tax etc.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 5:31 pm
Quiet one in the corner

kendra1 is on a distinguished road

would you have to pay tax if the car was over a certain age??
we are also looking to take our 1994 audi s2 over, but know that the selling price of this car is quite high as it is uncommon. we have also owned the car for 3 years, but have not yet found any info on tax/shipping fees.