Cars!!!!!

Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cars!!!!!

Ok this is a serious thread. I bought my partner a Renault Clio in June and she loves it so much its scary!!!! But my problem is that she has looked at cars of the same kind of size in OZ and she hates them! I know that Asian cars rule and understand why but does anyone know if there are similar cars to say the Clio readily available out there! (this question is for her because i dont give a dam what i drive!)
Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cars!!!!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Ok this is a serious thread. I bought my partner a Renault Clio in June and she loves it so much its scary!!!! But my problem is that she has looked at cars of the same kind of size in OZ and she hates them! I know that Asian cars rule and understand why but does anyone know if there are similar cars to say the Clio readily available out there! (this question is for her because i dont give a dam what i drive!)
Put your foot down a bit more or she will rule you
Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:55 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Put your foot down a bit more or she will rule you

She asks very little of me (which is bloody lucky) and she works long hours in the hospitality trade so her pay is sh*te so i think she deserves it!!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Nobody deserves a Renault, not even for the most heinous crime.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:13 pm
bromley to brisbane

ClareBear is on a distinguished road

Why can't you buy a Clio? Looking on Australian car websites you do get them there.....
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:13 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by rushman
Nobody deserves a Renault, not even for the most heinous crime.

She is my partner, her expectations are very low!!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:14 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't there any other cars (a bit bigger) that
she does like . Maybe she can look in that range and
than buy a car that is still ok but a little bit older. Make
it out to be something of an adventure (ok she won't
believe you but I know I would like and appreciate
the effort if my guy was trying to lift my spirits that way )

good luck!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:15 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by ClareBear
Why can't you buy a Clio? Looking on Australian car websites you do get them there.....

I did look but couldn't find any! Looked on the Auto trader equivalent. I also know that European car parts are so much more expensive over there!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:16 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by tum
Aren't there any other cars (a bit bigger) that
she does like . Maybe she can look in that range and
than buy a car that is still ok but a little bit older. Make
it out to be something of an adventure (ok she won't
believe you but I know I would like and appreciate
the effort if my guy was trying to lift my spirits that way )

good luck!!

The only problem is i am trying to steer her away from having a convertible!!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:19 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

The only problem is i am trying to steer her away from having a convertible!!!
what about a hatchback and a more common brand
like a holden.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:23 pm
tum
destination Cairns

something like this or is this one of the cars she
doesn't like

http://search.carsguide.news.com.au/...&vehicleType=1
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:23 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by tum
what about a hatchback and a more common brand
like a holden.

Thats the problem, she hates the look of them!! She is a girly girl! They could drive like a steam tractor so long as they look good!!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:25 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by tum
something like this or is this one of the cars she
doesn't like

http://search.carsguide.news.com.au/...&vehicleType=1

She has just seen that car and she loves it!!!(bit like a nova isn't it?)
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:27 pm
tum
destination Cairns

She has just seen that car and she loves it!!!(bit like a nova isn't it?)
I just put it in here, because it looks a bit like
a woman's car and the black colour makes it
look fancy I think. I'm glad she likes it.

Problem solved

Take care

Miranda
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:32 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by tum
I just put it in here, because it looks a bit like
a woman's car and the black colour makes it
look fancy I think. I'm glad she likes it.

Problem solved

Take care

Miranda

Thanks so much for that. the other alternative was a bloody Suzuki vitara and there just are not enough drugs in the world to persuade me to ever get in one!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.