cars

Old Nov 18th 2003, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cars

Hello everyone,

Wondered if anyone could pass on their wisdom about hiring a car in brisbane?
I've looked at a few sites on the internet but it seems very expensive compared to here, is this general or am I looking in the wrong place?
I think it would be useful to have one on arrival to have a look around and get our bearings?
Grateful for any advice,

mcmercer
Old Nov 18th 2003, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

we arrive in 11 days and have hired a car with ariel. If you do a search you should find them......they promise to quote the cheapest price.

I had a few funnies with my booking and so had to e-mail the company on anumber of occaisions to clarify points. The lady I dealt with could not have been more helpful in meeting all my requirements. 7 seater, manual, boosters, etc - cost about £280 for 8 days [I know.....I shouldn't have converted it back!!!]

Hope this helps

Steve
Old Nov 18th 2003, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Steve, I'll look them up, we dont need to book it just yet as we dont fly out until after xmas so if you have any problems when you get there and are able to put a post in we'd be very grateful! Good luck, hope to hear how you get on,

mcmercer