Carramar Perth

Old Jun 7th 2005, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

amanda readie will become famous soon enough
Default Carramar Perth

Hi Ya,
Just Been Looking At Carramar Wondered If Anyone Is Living There And Could Give Us Any Information On Lifestyle Schools Etc
And How Easy Would It Be To Get A Rental And Any Numbers Of Rental Agents Would Be Grateful.

Thanks Alot Amanda And Co
Old Jun 7th 2005, 1:49 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Carramar Perth

Originally Posted by amanda readie
Hi Ya,
Just Been Looking At Carramar Wondered If Anyone Is Living There And Could Give Us Any Information On Lifestyle Schools Etc
And How Easy Would It Be To Get A Rental And Any Numbers Of Rental Agents Would Be Grateful.

Thanks Alot Amanda And Co

Hi there
My son goes to St Stephens high school at Carramar, there is quite a long waiting list, I think there is another primary school in the area, but you may have to search a bit.
The whole estate has a lot of British expats living up there, its still growing and there is a shopping centre to be built mid next year that will have a coles in it.
As for finding a rental there are loads but as with all the subburbs they could be advertised literally anywhere even many subburbs away, strange thing I know but you may have to ring round a lot and see if anything is available. You could also try "the west" paper the have a website and i am sure housing is available on line.
Hope that helps
jenny
Old Jun 7th 2005, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jensteve
Hi there
My son goes to St Stephens high school at Carramar, there is quite a long waiting list, I think there is another primary school in the area, but you may have to search a bit.
The whole estate has a lot of British expats living up there, its still growing and there is a shopping centre to be built mid next year that will have a coles in it.
As for finding a rental there are loads but as with all the subburbs they could be advertised literally anywhere even many subburbs away, strange thing I know but you may have to ring round a lot and see if anything is available. You could also try "the west" paper the have a website and i am sure housing is available on line.
Hope that helps
jenny
thanks jenny do you live in carrarmar
amanda
Old Jun 8th 2005, 9:16 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

www.reiwa.com.au + assorted local papers/ringing round agents.
Our friends rent a 4x2 in Carramar for $290/wk.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

try www.primereality.com.au

Carramar has a good reputation....cant see you going wrong there

good luck
Old Jun 9th 2005, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

A few new estates have sprung up around there. (Kestrels, Ashby Rise etc) Personally I can't see the attraction but they are all very popular. St Stephens school is supposed to be excellent. I have a workmate who sends his girls there. He is building again was going to go to Carramar to be close to school but after changing his mind various times he has settled on Jindalee to keep on the beach side of Marmion.

Diane
Old Jun 9th 2005, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DianeOZ
A few new estates have sprung up around there. (Kestrels, Ashby Rise etc) Personally I can't see the attraction but they are all very popular. St Stephens school is supposed to be excellent. I have a workmate who sends his girls there. He is building again was going to go to Carramar to be close to school but after changing his mind various times he has settled on Jindalee to keep on the beach side of Marmion.

Diane
thanks for the info appreciate it

amanda and co