Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

carpenters around brisbane / gold coast

carpenters around brisbane / gold coast

Old Mar 17th 2012, 11:09 am
Just Joined

buzz_chip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default carpenters around brisbane / gold coast

hi all, myself and my family will be moving to gold coast in may as we have been living in wa for the past 2 years. what i would like to know is how much should i expect to earn as a carpenter there and also is there much work around the gold coast or brisbane. thanks allot
Old Mar 17th 2012, 4:50 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: carpenters around brisbane / gold coast

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Mar 18th 2012, 7:35 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Buzz. I'm in Malaysia so cannot help you there Why don't you stick a new topic in the Australia forum here Lots of folks to help you out in the Aussie forums. All the best.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 5:05 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Buzz

I see Baked bean has given you a direct link to the Australia forum where there are plenty of folks posting from the Gold Coast.
We also have a 'working abroad by profession' section, which you will find by clicking on the 'forum index' tab at the top left of this page, scroll down past all the countries and it's in the next section. That forum may be worth checking out too as there is a jobs wanted and job offers section there, including a 'jobs in Australia' thread.

That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and all the very best with your move

Dread - x
Old Mar 19th 2012, 5:17 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Buzz

I see Baked bean has given you a direct link to the Australia forum where there are plenty of folks posting from the Gold Coast.
We also have a 'working abroad by profession' section, which you will find by clicking on the 'forum index' tab at the top left of this page, scroll down past all the countries and it's in the next section. That forum may be worth checking out too as there is a jobs wanted and job offers section there, including a 'jobs in Australia' thread.

That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and all the very best with your move

Dread - x
My 12 year qualified damn good bro in law carpenter is struggling on GC right now but there is work in Brissie - don't forget the Games are here in a few years so it won't be long before construction booms again. I'd be contacting as many companies you can - there may be new projects starting up when you get here, you don'r wanna miss out