Reload this Page >

Carpenter and nurse from UK, looking to move to Perth

Carpenter and nurse from UK, looking to move to Perth

Old Jan 29th 2020, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

DMC123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carpenter and nurse from UK, looking to move to Perth

Hi all.

As the title suggests, I, myself am a carpenter and have 12 years experience and my wife, whom is a nurse with 3 years experience are just about to start the process and hopefully move to Perth in the somewhat near future.

We have a daughter aged 11, who is fully behind the move. (Thankfully)

I was just wondering of theres anyone around on here to ask about job prospects for Perth. When we look online, there is plenty for my wife but not so much for myself. The reason we want Perth, is my wife has immediate family there which would be a big help with such a big transition.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old Jan 30th 2020, 7:01 am
Just Joined

DMC123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Carpenter and nurse from UK, looking to move to Perth

I've been using Seek and Indeed pops up quite alot when I use a search engine.

To be totally honest I'm being a little premature in the job search. My wife has her Pearsons test booked for next month, after us both attempting the Ielts with no sucess. As soon as she passes it though, it's all systems go, well I say that, I'm a little scared of the EOI, really have no idea what's required on that, what they'd like to hear etc. Do you know of any posts on here that's helpful in terms of the EOI?