Reload this Page >

Carpenter/jobs in Perth

Wikiposts

Carpenter/jobs in Perth

Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:45 am
Divbear

Divbear is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Carpenter/jobs in Perth

Hello, new to this website. My wife and I along with our three kids are in the process of sending our stuff to the TRA in WA and I was wondering if there was anyone who could give me some information on jobs/wages for carpenters. Also we were thinking of the Canning Vale area, does anyone have any opinions on this area if so I would be very grateful for any information avaliable. Ta much Divbear
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:59 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carpenter/jobs in Perth

Originally Posted by Divbear
Hello, new to this website. My wife and I along with our three kids are in the process of sending our stuff to the TRA in WA and I was wondering if there was anyone who could give me some information on jobs/wages for carpenters. Also we were thinking of the Canning Vale area, does anyone have any opinions on this area if so I would be very grateful for any information avaliable. Ta much Divbear
canning vale is the biggest building site i have ever seen .i believe they will be building there for years to come.so you will not have to go far for work.if you dont want to work there,there are pages of jobs for chippies in the local papers.

we looked at canning vale ,i was told that it is quite a posh area.
the schools are also good

there are properties for around $450k onwards..

i hope this helps..

ast
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:06 am
Divbear

Divbear is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Carpenter/jobs in Perth

Sorry we took a bit of time replying we are just getting used to this. Thanks for that information. Do you live anywhere near that area? We are looking for somewhere nice for the kids (3 girls, ages 7, 5 and 5mths). The wife is really concerned about spiders especially with the kids, can you put her mind at rest on this matter. Ta Divbear
Old Jan 27th 2007, 2:19 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carpenter/jobs in Perth

Originally Posted by Divbear
Sorry we took a bit of time replying we are just getting used to this. Thanks for that information. Do you live anywhere near that area? We are looking for somewhere nice for the kids (3 girls, ages 7, 5 and 5mths). The wife is really concerned about spiders especially with the kids, can you put her mind at rest on this matter. Ta Divbear
mate i hate spiders,and i can tell you i never saw a spider of size and a snake is something that some ozzies have never seen..

i have the name on the best school in canning vale ,ill get it for you tomorrow.
i dont live there mate i went out to have a look for a month ,canning vale is lovely.

ast

Last edited by aston man; Jan 27th 2007 at 2:21 pm.