Care jobs??

Old Jul 26th 2012, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

02737640 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Care jobs??

I have been looking at care jobs on seek which all ask for a level 3 in aged care. I have a NVQ level 2 in health & social care. I am not sure if this will be enough though.i have been looking to do level 3 in aged care as an online course before I move over there but I don't seem to be getting very far as the websites are Australian and my email enquirys are getting ignored, which is probably because I'm in the uk.

Can anyone recommend what I should do? Or does anyone know any uk websites where I can do this course?
Old Jul 27th 2012, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

seanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really nice
Default Re: Care jobs??

Contact TAFE in the area you are thinking of moving to, they will assess your NVQ against the competencies of the Cert III, it may be transferrable.
If not then you might have to do the Cert III, which can be done in about 6 weeks, and if you get a statement from your current place of work you might not have to do the placement at the end

Good luck
Old Jul 27th 2012, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Care jobs??

If you can get your cert III in aged care in UK then highly recommend it, it is very expensive to do it over here, I am doing it through my company after I have been with them for a year so I get the cheaper fee.
Also I had to pass my first aid before I could get accepted on the course, it's hard but this is the requirement of the job I'm doing, good luck,