Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

cardiff uk to bundaberg

cardiff uk to bundaberg

Old Jan 13th 2010, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

wendi mai jones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cardiff uk to bundaberg

hi all,my family and i are moving to bundaberg in mid april ,but we are coming over for the first week in feb to meet the wifes prospective employers.It would be great to get any advice on the Bundaberg area and to speak to any expats . thanks peter and wendi
Old Jan 13th 2010, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

James516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud of
Default Re: cardiff uk to bundaberg

If you like turtles and rum then Bundy is the place to be. There's nowhere near as much to do in Bundy as compared to Cardiff, but good stuff is nearby such as Mon Repos, Fraser etc. Not much of a burgeoning arts scene though...
Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Letspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant futureLetspretend.... has a brilliant future

I am from just outside Cardiff and I have been to Bundaberg. I think there may be some subtle differences, no CLAAAAAARKS pies and N DAAAAAAAAAAARK. As the other poster has diplomatically pointed out its a nice place but a little to laid back for my liking. Just my opinion, hope its all ok.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wendi mai jones
hi all,my family and i are moving to bundaberg in mid april ,but we are coming over for the first week in feb to meet the wifes prospective employers.It would be great to get any advice on the Bundaberg area and to speak to any expats . thanks peter and wendi
Hi Peter and Wendy

There are a few of us expats in Bundy, If you have a look in the meet up section there is a whole thread on Bundaberg. We love it here, and so do all the other expats that we know that have moved here, if there is anything you want to know just ask.

Gillian
Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

wendi mai jones is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mark and Gill,

Thanks for the info on the thread.
It will take me a while to read it all.
Really glad you're enjoying life in Bundaberg.
I'm looking forward to exploring the area in Feb

Wendi