Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car window sticker....S**Britches??

Car window sticker....S**Britches??

Old Dec 20th 2003, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road
Default Car window sticker....S**Britches??

Strange question I know and please excuse the language, this is a quote.

Got some lovely photo's of my stepdaughter in Adelaide today. In one she was leaning against her family car and in the window was a sticker which had a cartoon character on it and underneath were the words "Sh**ty Britches".

Can anyone tell us what this refers to? We wondered whether it was some fued about beer or football or something with another state. The family are particularly anti-Queensland for some reason.

I tried doing a google search but couldn't come up with anything that made sense!

Thanks

Sandy

Old Dec 21st 2003, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I've still had no luck with this, it's doing me 'ed in!

I'll scan the photo and post it on here to see whether anyone recognises it. Probably tomorrow now after the dreaded last minute Xmas shopping with the kiddies!

Hopefully someone will recognise it! It must be something they're proud of otherwise why would you have a large decal on your rear window with it on? Unfortunately, relations are not good otherwise I would ask them direct!

Thanks again

Sandy
Old Dec 21st 2003, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

http://www.mappyjack.com/LVCT.htm

I presume a family car wouldn't be climbing the eponymous hill in the US : )
Old Dec 21st 2003, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by CHnJ
http://www.mappyjack.com/LVCT.htm

I presume a family car wouldn't be climbing the eponymous hill in the US : )
Yeah, I found that too!!!!

Not much else though??? I'm really curious about this one!

Thanks

Sandy
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 12:46 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Sandy.l
Yeah, I found that too!!!!

Not much else though??? I'm really curious about this one!

Thanks

Sandy
What about a phone call / email to the stepdaughter?
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

No can do, very limited on contact
You get the picture??

Sandy

Last edited by Sandy.l; Sep 22nd 2004 at 12:32 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Sure it's not "Stinky Britches" a song by Chef out of South Park?

Shitty Britches is definitely a town in North Carolina. (I presume they don't do a lot of telephone shopping there!)
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 8:28 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Sandy.l
You get the picture??

Sandy
Got it. Bummer, eh?

Never mind, Sandy. What goes around, comes around. And it will be all the sweeter for the wait.
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by downunderpom
Got it. Bummer, eh?

Never mind, Sandy. What goes around, comes around. And it will be all the sweeter for the wait.
Absolutely, so long as we keep in contact and are as nice as pie about her Mum & Stepdad, as we always have been, things should work out fine. We reckon she'll rebel in a few years, at the moment she's a straight A student, immaculately turned out, her Moms mini-me basically. We look forward to the day she turns up at our (future) QLD home when she finally realises the truth and there will be a place for her waiting. She's only 12 now.

As for the picture, well, I've scanned it and I can now see the rest of it; it says 'little miss shitty britches'

Attached an image, so it's seems it's nothing specific after all! Hope it comes out okay.

Thanks

Sandy

Attached Thumbnails Car window sticker....S**Britches??-decal.jpg  

Last edited by Sandy.l; Dec 22nd 2003 at 8:51 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

whoops I didn't mean it to come out so big!!!!!!! Sorry