Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car Sales In Sydney

Car Sales In Sydney

Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:27 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Car Sales In Sydney

Hi,

How I can sell my old 1989 model car in Sydney.People want to miss it coz of transmission problems.If I want to repair transmission it will cost me money half the price of the car in which I bought it.......

I understand that more investment on this car will not increase its price as its a old 1989 model car...

Please comment....

Thanks
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Sales In Sydney

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi,

How I can sell my old 1989 model car in Sydney.People want to miss it coz of transmission problems.If I want to repair transmission it will cost me money half the price of the car in which I bought it.......

I understand that more investment on this car will not increase its price as its a old 1989 model car...

Please comment....

Thanks
If the transmission is that bad, surely you won't get a roadworthy to be able to sell it in the first place? THat would limit your options to either fixing the transmission and selling it in roadworthy condition or selling it for parts I guess. Good luck!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:46 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Car Sales In Sydney

Originally Posted by Teliko21
If the transmission is that bad, surely you won't get a roadworthy to be able to sell it in the first place? THat would limit your options to either fixing the transmission and selling it in roadworthy condition or selling it for parts I guess. Good luck!
Hi,

The transmission is 3 speed sequential automatic.The car starts in "N".It goes well in "D".If you want to reverse the car you need to change it to "P" and then "R".

I am not sure what does 3 speed sequential automatic means?The car have 9 months rego at the moment...

Please comment...

Thanks
Old Aug 6th 2006, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi,

The transmission is 3 speed sequential automatic.The car starts in "N".It goes well in "D".If you want to reverse the car you need to change it to "P" and then "R".

I am not sure what does 3 speed sequential automatic means?The car have 9 months rego at the moment...

Please comment...

Thanks
Have you taken it for the inspection it needs before you can sell it yet? I believe you can sell it actually in an unroadworthy condition but expect to take the value of the repairs needed off the cost of the car anyway hence you might as well get it done and sell it in tip top working condition

I don't really know anything about automatics sorry, I have only ever driven a manual.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:59 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Have you taken it for the inspection it needs before you can sell it yet? I believe you can sell it actually in an unroadworthy condition but expect to take the value of the repairs needed off the cost of the car anyway hence you might as well get it done and sell it in tip top working condition

I don't really know anything about automatics sorry, I have only ever driven a manual.

Scrap yard !!! or get a reconditioned one and get it fitted....should cut the copst down!.. maybe

Justin
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Put an ad. in the Trading Post.