Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

car for sale in victoria

car for sale in victoria

Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default car for sale in victoria

I need some advise i have drove around oz and i am looking to sell my car real quick probably half the cost i paid for it, but i need to sell it quick and not sure what to do i recently purchased rego for it and that was expensive.

I know that if i handed my plates etc in i can get most of that money back and whatever i get for the car is a plus,but im not sure if its best to sell car with the rego included or not as i can sell car as is.

I beleive that when a car is sold in victoria that it needs to be roadworthy and depending on its condition it might need a few things maybe not, i just dont want to spend any money on it more so when i am going to get rid of it.

Can someone give me advise as to whats the best way and fastest and probably the best way for me to sell my car i know i can sell it to backpackers etc as i am one myself but i really need to sell car in the shortest time and without any extra money.

any info would help.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:49 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: car for sale in victoria

Originally Posted by brian.w
I need some advise i have drove around oz and i am looking to sell my car real quick probably half the cost i paid for it, but i need to sell it quick and not sure what to do i recently purchased rego for it and that was expensive.

I know that if i handed my plates etc in i can get most of that money back and whatever i get for the car is a plus,but im not sure if its best to sell car with the rego included or not as i can sell car as is.

I beleive that when a car is sold in victoria that it needs to be roadworthy and depending on its condition it might need a few things maybe not, i just dont want to spend any money on it more so when i am going to get rid of it.

Can someone give me advise as to whats the best way and fastest and probably the best way for me to sell my car i know i can sell it to backpackers etc as i am one myself but i really need to sell car in the shortest time and without any extra money.

any info would help.

Why dont you try a car yard !!!! they might have it off you, but you probably wont get what price you want but its worth a shot....