Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car Rentals in Perth?

Car Rentals in Perth?

Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:33 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Question Car Rentals in Perth?

My sister is coming to visit in 7 weeks time and will need to rent a car.

Can anyone recommend a good car rental company in Perth, for price and service received. Also did they offer facility for you to collect the car from Perth airport?

I know there have been a couple of threads in the past about this, but they are a bit out of date, and the latest 2 are not really what I am looking for.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:40 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car Rentals in Perth?

www.drivewest.com.au

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

Can anyone recommend a good car rental company in Perth, for price and service received. Also did they offer facility for you to collect the car from Perth airport?

I know there have been a couple of threads in the past about this, but they are a bit out of date, and the latest 2 are not really what I am looking for.

Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:43 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

When we booked our holiday in UK to Perth, we also booked a car from the Perth Airport...Hertz i think it was. We got straight off the plane, into the car, no probs. Dropped off at airport when we returned.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

cabaj will become famous soon enoughcabaj will become famous soon enough

Bayswater Car Rental is hard to beat on price, although they are not AT the airport, although near. They only do Corolla's and rentals start at $161 per week, that includes max liability in the event of loss/damage to $200. I've used them many times with no problems.

http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/

I've just booked a 5 day rental with Hertz in Brisbane. Also a Corolla - $236 and that's without reduced liability. Reducing liability costs an additional $20-$30 per day!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:34 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

try m2000
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

We used Bayswater and would recommend them. Found to be cheaper to get a taxi (around £15 if i remember correctly) to them, than to hire a on the airport. Good service too.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by movetoperth
try m2000
Damn.. you beat me to it.
Used them and couldnt fault them
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john_w
Damn.. you beat me to it.
Used them and couldnt fault them
Except if you phone for a 4x4 and the asian guy says he's got a Nissan Astral

..... he means a Nissan Xtrail !!

Took me 1/2 an hour and a few phone calls to Aussie rellies to work that on out
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

lissett_family will become famous soon enoughlissett_family will become famous soon enough

We used Alamo when we came out in April and they were brilliant - the agent is actually Europcar but we booked with Alamo online and this was cheaper. Can't fault them - the car was better than booked and new.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:42 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

I have used M2000 and can recommend them. Pick-up car at the airport and drop off at airport.... $50.00 extra.
http://www.m2000car.com.au/

Have heard NorthSide Rentals are also good and their rates look competative.

http://www.northsiderentals.com.au/index.php?rates

Neil.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

rangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nice

Hi Angela Bayswater car rental are very good and cheap too what the others before me have said about them is spot on and they are very near airport and i would offer to pick them up and take them to get the car but not sure if I will be out of my sling by then, maybe if Nicola is not working then she could, are you and chris around on sunday avro it wold be nice to see you both. Paul. PS where the bl**dy roof carpenters
Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cabaj
Bayswater Car Rental is hard to beat on price, although they are not AT the airport, although near. They only do Corolla's and rentals start at $161 per week, that includes max liability in the event of loss/damage to $200. I've used them many times with no problems.

http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/

I've just booked a 5 day rental with Hertz in Brisbane. Also a Corolla - $236 and that's without reduced liability. Reducing liability costs an additional $20-$30 per day!

Anyone know if the bayswater car rentals 'no birds' have an email addy, can't find one on the website? Do the cars have air con?

Thanks
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

marvinc...yes the cars have air con
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:57 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your help
Old Jul 27th 2007, 2:16 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

www.nobirds.com.au

bit of dodgy advertising, but I see a few of the cars around.

Never used them, just an observation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.