Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car insurance ideas pls

Car insurance ideas pls

Old Feb 24th 2008, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all
Default Car insurance ideas pls

Hi, could anyone please suggest a good 'cheap' car insurance company where I can obtain a quote online. Does anyone know if there's a comparison website where you can obtain lots of different quotes, a bit like the sites in the UK.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

Thankyou

Russell & Sarah
Old Feb 24th 2008, 4:15 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car insurance ideas pls

Originally Posted by Carlton Cold's
Hi, could anyone please suggest a good 'cheap' car insurance company where I can obtain a quote online. Does anyone know if there's a comparison website where you can obtain lots of different quotes, a bit like the sites in the UK.

Thankyou

Russell & Sarah
This site:

http://www.ratecity.com.au/car-insurance/lowest-rates/

..is excellent for all kinds of financial comparisons.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:17 am

oliver1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carlton Cold's

Thankyou

Russell & Sarah
Also try ttp://www.budgetdirect.com.au - very user friendly website as it lets you tinker with your quote a lot.

They are also the cheapest I have found but that's not saying much as I only tried two or three before signing up.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:34 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliver1982
Also try ttp://www.budgetdirect.com.au - very user friendly website as it lets you tinker with your quote a lot.

They are also the cheapest I have found but that's not saying much as I only tried two or three before signing up.
I use them for both of our cars and have found them to be the cheapest and I am happy with the service.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all

thats guys, I'll go and run a few quotes
cheers