Car Insurance

Old Jan 20th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Car Insurance

Hubby and I have fully comp insurance. daughters car is not worth much and she has it insured third party, fire and theft. Insurance is up for renewal and I spoke to the company who said the policy would only pay out for fire/theft if the car was never recovered, even if it is damaged beyond repair on recovery. What are chances of that then? So we decided to go for just Third party but then some told us it is pointless as you pay this with your rego.
Can someone give me advice on this
ta
jacqui
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:00 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Car Insurance

There is the CTP Compulsory Third party, which covers Personal Injury only.

And there is the optional Third Party Property Damage cover, which you can get aswell as the CTP, which covers any damage to the Rolls Royce that you hit

Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car Insurance

Ok, so it is best to get the extra insurance
Jacqui
Ta muchly