Car Insurance

Old Nov 7th 2003, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default Car Insurance

Hi could anyone help, My hubby has 7 years no cliams discount for car insurance. We are moving out to australia next year, Do you take your no cliams with you or not.
thank you

Ann Marie
Old Nov 7th 2003, 10:54 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Insurance

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Hi could anyone help, My hubby has 7 years no cliams discount for car insurance. We are moving out to australia next year, Do you take your no cliams with you or not.
thank you

Ann Marie
AnnMarie, yep, if you bring proof of your no-claims discount in the UK, Aussie companies will honour it & give you the same rating here (over 5 years is rating 1 I believe).
Old Nov 7th 2003, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Car Insurance

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
thank you

Ann Marie
yes you ask for a letter of no claims off ur insurance and can be used there....i read that in some relaible webiste - cant remember which one though..hope it helps...