Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car Hire Recommendation in UK

Car Hire Recommendation in UK

Old Jun 2nd 2011, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

jannyb has a spectacular aura aboutjannyb has a spectacular aura aboutjannyb has a spectacular aura about
Default Car Hire Recommendation in UK

Hi. Can anyone recommend a good hire car company in England. We want to pick up/drop off at Heathrow. One that doesn't have all those hidden extras that you have to pay for when you get there, or ask for massive deposits. We also want to hire a baby seat but I notice on some companies that you request them but they are not guaranteed....not sure why you'd ask for one then not want it. What happens if you get there and they don't have it; you're stuck with a baby and no transportation?? Thanks for your feedback, Janny.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all
Default Re: Car Hire Recommendation in UK

have always used carhire 3000 around europe

they have always worked out cheaper than anyone else when i have used them
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Lois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really nice

We have always used "economy car hire" - no hidden extras, all ins incl etc
Old Jun 5th 2011, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to all

I did a web search for the best price, and asked National / Europcar to match it, which they did, they then added a second driver at no charge. They even swapped it for a big van for one day free of charge when i needed to shift some furniture. Best saving you can make is on the excess insurance, try www.insurance4carhire.com rather than paying the hire company to reduce the excess.