Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car hire in Perth

Car hire in Perth

Old Sep 28th 2005, 10:09 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car hire in Perth

Wondering if anyone has used www.selfdrive.com.au ? An independent car rental company run by a chap called "David Glendinnings"?

They are cheaper than anyone else I've seen. Just wondered if anyone has used them and what their experiences were?

Thanks

Gina
Old Sep 28th 2005, 10:22 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car hire in Perth

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Wondering if anyone has used www.selfdrive.com.au ? An independent car rental company run by a chap called "David Glendinnings"?

They are cheaper than anyone else I've seen. Just wondered if anyone has used them and what their experiences were?

Thanks

Gina
Hi Gina,

Not heard of them, but we are using Drivewest and they have quoted us for Group B for 7 days for A$252.32 including all taxes etc. They a based in Scarborough and will deliver to our rental.

Sam
Old Sep 28th 2005, 10:53 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GinaUK

Thanks

Gina

We used Bayswater car hire. They are 'really cheap'. We had a new Toyota thingy ( ) with air con. I know loads of people that have used them and always had good reports.
Old Sep 28th 2005, 11:13 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with the above poster that Bayswater is really cheap.

http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/default.htm

Check out the link above.