Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car Hire Brisbane

Car Hire Brisbane

Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

truditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nice
Default Car Hire Brisbane

We have just recently returned from a holiday/reccie in the Gold Coast - had a fab time !!! - And just wanted to say that we used a company called Entrans for vehicle hire, they came out much cheaper than most of the other companies we looked at, although they are based in Brisbane they met us at Brisbane Airport with the vehicle and everything was as smooth as.. I had cause to contact them during our stay (just wanted to add another driver to the rental) and they were so helpful and pleasant to deal with. The lady I dealt with (Beth) offered so much other information and advice with regards to where we were staying too. It was a real pleasure to deal with them and wouldnt hesitate to do so again. Anyway thought I would pass this onto anyone looking for car hire from Brissie.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: Car Hire Brisbane

Originally Posted by truditjh
We have just recently returned from a holiday/reccie in the Gold Coast - had a fab time !!! - And just wanted to say that we used a company called Entrans for vehicle hire, they came out much cheaper than most of the other companies we looked at, although they are based in Brisbane they met us at Brisbane Airport with the vehicle and everything was as smooth as.. I had cause to contact them during our stay (just wanted to add another driver to the rental) and they were so helpful and pleasant to deal with. The lady I dealt with (Beth) offered so much other information and advice with regards to where we were staying too. It was a real pleasure to deal with them and wouldnt hesitate to do so again. Anyway thought I would pass this onto anyone looking for car hire from Brissie.
thanks, might look them up