Car Export

Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

jduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant future
Question Car Export

Hi All,

We are still waiting patiently for a case officer with everyone else stupid enough to apply by paper. Applied For Skilled (175) Back In October 2007.
We are moving to perth with any luck, Im a solid plasterer, my wife is a p.a. and we have a 3 1/2 year old daughter.

Anyway, Iam asking if anyone has experience in Exporting cars to OZ? Whats involved, fees etc? The reason I ask is that I have a really old Classic Porsche 911 which I would love to take with us, realise thats a bit sad but thats the case.
Also, Who has had good experiences with shipping companies with your furniture and personal affects? Who to use and avoid would be a massive help! What fees are average?

Many thanks Josh, Vicki & Esme. Plymouth, Sunny Devon