Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:47 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Car Eating Spider

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...9-1242,00.html

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:53 am
Just Joined

Foeke Booy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car Eating Spider

I dont think Rooksie shall be coming out here to live anymore.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Think his uncle lives in my bathroom!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

I do wish you guys would give us wimps some warning before posting photo's of this nature..........not a pretty sight first thing in the morning, or anytime of day come to think of it!!!! LOL

Nikki
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Bodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really nice

That's a big fella.

I just put one outside from our lounge, which my girfriend alerted me to by dancing about shouting 'massive spider'. It was about an inch long. Must show her this . . . . .
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nikki
I do wish you guys would give us wimps some warning before posting photo's of this nature..........not a pretty sight first thing in the morning, or anytime of day come to think of it!!!! LOL

Nikki
It's horrible...you're not selling Australia to me! I HATE SPIDERS!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:02 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwww aint it cute
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 1:56 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Please, please, please, when replying to a post that includes a photo of a spider, would you refrain from including the photo - please. One I can skim past, but to scroll down and find half a dozen of the b*ggers is not pleasant. Many thanks.

I assume I have just opened the flood gates of spider piccies now :scared:
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:57 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
Awwww aint it cute
You're a sick person Flying Banana

D D
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:46 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Awwwwwww not ANOTHER spider post!!

DollyDaydream, I am still trying to get over the one on the loo roll! ...lol

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

What can eat these spiders as everything in the food chain (i hope)has a predator . And not bigger spiders
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:43 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Awwwwwww not ANOTHER spider post!!

DollyDaydream, I am still trying to get over the one on the loo roll! ...lol

I know

That was a corker of a pic, wasn't it. Just shown it to my boys and first they laughed, then when they realised it was actually real their eyes were out on stalks!!!!! I think we'll all scream like girlies when we actually get to see one for real

D D
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
I know

That was a corker of a pic, wasn't it. Just shown it to my boys and first they laughed, then when they realised it was actually real their eyes were out on stalks!!!!! I think we'll all scream like girlies when we actually get to see one for real

D D
but it IS a Photoshop doing isn't it, I mean, as funny as it is, it's not like it's a real photo is it ?!?
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:44 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
but it IS a Photoshop doing isn't it, I mean, as funny as it is, it's not like it's a real photo is it ?!?
No, of course not, how could it be. Spiders that size just dont exist (please I dont need to be told otherwise )
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:06 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
No, of course not, how could it be. Spiders that size just dont exist (please I dont need to be told otherwise )

It is a real photo. They can measure up to 15cm across - just been trying to find pics that will will get their size into context - this is what I've come up with so far. There must be photos out there, just trawl the net.

D D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.