Capalaba, QLD

Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:29 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Capalaba, QLD

Originally Posted by spadgersdad
Hi Boomie,
We are just down the road from you on South Street, where the birds dwell!!
Swallow etc and loving it!

Practically neighbours...lol Lovely area...... great land sizes arent they. If you see a blue micra driving slow thats us.... Daughter practicing her driving around there...

regards boomie

x
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

spadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nice

Do we need to get off the roads?!!! only joking
Yes lovely plots we are on half n acre which is great, the house has needed some renovating but we are about there now, we love the space and wild life, we hope to stay here for a long while (old and grey)not far off, especially the grey:curse:
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:46 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
Nice to see someone else moved locally. We are in the rushwood estate ... anywhere near you guys

x boomie x
Off Ziegenfusz , but normally hanging around the panorama dr dog park late afternoon, or walking around the lakes
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

spadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nice

Will look out for you, the lady/gentleman hanging around the parks
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:36 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spadgersdad
Will look out for you, the lady/gentleman hanging around the parks

PMSL

XX
Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:12 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
Here's a few pictures from the Wellington Point park I took about a week ago. It's a great park for the kids.
I thought the old park was better than the new one.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:16 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I thought the old park was better than the new one.
Probably relative to how old your kids are. My kids are 2 and almost 5. It's great for them. Probably not as good for the older kids though.

Isn't there stuff on the other side as well?
Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:59 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Rudi
I agree about Target etc but Thornlands has virtually no shops at all!!

Rudi
Pop over to to the shops at Victoria Point, only 2-3 minutes away

I used to do loads of shopping in Capalaba, but with all our new shops here, I don't need to go there very often now.

Old Sep 26th 2008, 1:10 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I don't know why I thought it was near a beach? I think because on the map its not too far from the coast.... instictively thought Sea... Beach!
There are some small beaches in the local area, suitable for little kids (no waves or surf);

Cleveland, about 5-10 minutes away from Capalaba.
http://www.abcdiamond.com/4163/rabybay001.jpg

Victoria Point, about 10-20 minutes away from Capalaba.
http://www.abcdiamond.com/4165/beach823.jpg

Better than Isle of Grain beaches, but not as good as Blackpool